FLIRTY

One was pure white and the light skinned was obviously a black American. I was in the pool doing laps when they arrived so I barely took notice of them. Joey called out to me and beckoned me over. Sighing, I thought to myself, "not this again." Approaching them, I noticed the light skinned girl trying to lock eyes with me. I politely stared back. "Hi I'm Martha. I've heard so much about you." The white girl introduced herself with an extended hand. I shook it and introduced myself although there was really no need for that. "And I'm Cherry, nice to meet you Sam." The black American said with an extended hand and a big smile. "Likewise." I replied. "Nice abs you got there. Can I touch them? Cherry asked. "Oh umm..sure, why not?" I replied. Within those few seconds, I contemplated on whether or not I wanted her to touch them.
Touching turned into caressing. "Wow, they are so perfect. Rock-hard and so sexy." She kept saying in a really sensual and arousing voice, all the while biting her lower lip. "Okay! to the pool, boys and girls." Joey broke the ice. I cleared my throat and stretched out my hand towards Cherry. "My lady." I gestured playfully. "My Lord." She said as she took my hand with a short laugh. I walked her to the poolside and dived in waiting on her to change into her bikini. "Look away, I'm shy." She said covering her face...