SHANTEL'S STORY I

I had nothing to do that afternoon so I turned on my console and got busy.
"Ahem". I turned around upon that sound. "Oh hey, you're awake." I said as I beckoned her over. She came to me rather shyly. Shantel sat next to me and was having a hard time looking me in the eyes. "You hungry? Because I cooked a little something for you." I asked her. She nodded as a form of response. "Follow me then."
Getting up and taking hold of her hand, I led her to the dining room. From there, I went to the kitchen and brought her some food. While she ate, I decided to give her some privacy but she suddenly held my hand and asked me to stay. So I sat there with her and watched as she slowly gobbled down her food. She occasionally stole glances at me and smiled. It was getting late and the neighborhood seemed really quiet. She suggested we go for a walk and hence I put on my hoodie and waited for her to prepare as well. We walked in silence for a while. "Shanty, can you tell me about that night you got kidnapped?" I queried. She shuddered at the sound of that. "If that will bother you, we can talk about this some other time." I suggested. "No it's fine. I wanna talk about it now." She replied. Shantel took in a deep breath and let out a sigh of resignation.
"It all happened one night when I  decided to go to this small coffee shop I usually go to. You see, I normally like to take my coffee in the shop before I leave. So that night was no different. I sat in one of the couches and slowly sipped my coffee since it was kinda hot. A few minutes later, a really huge dark guy showed up in the coffee shop. He went straight to a couch not really far from mine and took a seat. After ordering his coffee, he took out his phone and got busy. This actually looked like an activity any normal guy would do. But something about the way he glared at me made me shiver a bit. I was getting uncomfortable with the way he kept staring at me without blinking his eyes. He had a small mouthpiece into which he occasionally muttered some words...