COOL KID

The sudden ringing of my phone jolted me back up from Memory Lane to the present. I got out of the shower and just put a blue towel around my waist. Right before I picked up the phone, the call ended. I checked my notifications only to realize I had missed over ten calls. "This shit is crazy". I muttered to myself. I set the phone on the table and went to my closet to find something to put on. My phone began ringing again. I checked the caller ID and it was an unknown number. I answered the caller and heard a female voice. There were squeals of delight in the background as well. "Hi Sam!! ".she sing-songed. "Yeah hello, you must be...? " I inquired. "The name's Alice. " Still with that sing-song voice. Obviously she'd called me in the presence of her friends which explained the squeals of delight from earlier on. I  was in no mood for small talk and was getting irritated.
"Okay Alice, what can I do for you? " I tried to keep my cool. "Well it's not a matter of what you can do for me but what I can do for you. I could caress those abs and your torso real good to make you horny. I could turn you on and get you real hard, you'll be begging to have a taste of me. " Alice whispered seductively...