THE TWINS

We decided to call it a night and headed back home.
The following day I was in my home gym with Shantel working out when Joey showed up. He had actually come prepared in his gym wear. So he joined us and we worked out for almost two hours. We used the treadmill, lifted some weights and did some pull ups too. By the time we were done, we were pretty sore. Joey informed us he was exhausted and so I suggested he took a nap in the guest bedroom which he gladly accepted. After showering down, I decided to spend some time with my girl. We sat to watch a movie as we cuddled. We had a few laughs. Before I realized, she had dozed off. So I gently carried her to the bed. I returned to the living room and turned on my game console.
"Yo Sam, Sam, wake up." Joey said as he tapped my arm. I groaned as I woke up. "What time is it?" I inquired sleepily. It's 4:30pm." Joey replied. "I've been asleep that long?" I had fallen asleep on the couch just a few minutes after I turned on my console.
A really sweet aroma was coming from the kitchen which meant Shantel was up and about. I went to take a shower real quick and got back to Joey. We discussed the information Santino had given us and planned on what to do next. We decided to track down the location of the twins whose names Santino had told us. Hence I got behind my computer and in no time was able to locate them with the information I was given. Turns out the names Santino gave us were their aliases. Their real names were a whole lot funnier.
I mean who the fuck names their kids January and February? Joey and I were having a good laugh when Shantel showed up wondering what all the commotion was about. It didn't take her long to join in when she realized what we were talking about.
Later that night, we set out to go find them. We knew very well how extremely dangerous these guys were and so we made sure to go there really prepared. We were heavily armed and ready for a fight.