1. FOR VALENTINA

Valentina
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

How could I have let this happen?

'It wasn't your fault. You need to be strong Valentina! For you and your baby.'

I froze, ceasing my struggling against the chains. My baby? I was.. with child?

'You are. I can sense it, don't let Xavier win Valentina, when he gets back be submissive be obedient, it is the only way to gain his trust. Make him believe he has broken your will, if he hurts you he could hurt the baby.'

Jace. It was his child, I couldn't let Xavier find out about this! If he did, he would kill me or my child. For the first time in years I would submit, I would obey his every command until I get a chance to escape. Until Jace finds me.

~•~

Jace

"Who is Xavier?" I asked Mason.

I had brought him down into the dungeon, and he was currently tied up while I interrogated him. He was a bit reluctant at first but as soon as I brought the pocket knife near his manhood he panicked and agreed to tell me everything.

"Xavier is Valentina's old best friend, he's become obsessed with her. I was to naïve and he used me to get to her. Trust me when I say, he is crazier then 10 of me."

This is not good. My Valentina was in the hands of a psycho, and I had no way of tracing her location.

"Who killed your men and nearly killed you?"I asked.

"Valentina," my lips twitched at the thought of my feisty mate beating three men to a pulp,"she's much stronger then the last time I saw her. I watched her as she prepared to attack Xavier, but he had backup. He brought 5 men along with him to help him capture Valentina, she took out three but was soon overpowered by Xavier and the other two."

My wolf went crazy when Mason told us this. How dare this man take my Valentina away from me? She is mine. If I find him I will break him in half like the little twig he is.

I slammed my fist into the wall in anger. My wolf clawed beneath the surface begging to be set free so that he could get to tracking our mate. At the moment I needed to be in control, so I refused running my hands through my hair in frustration.

"Kill him," I seethe, Max nodded stiffly as I stalked out of the room.

Where can she be? I ask myself trying and failing to keep my cool. How can I even attempt to keep calm when Valentina was out there with a psycho? I sit on the floor next to the bed we had shared just this morning and put my head in my hands.

"Alpha, you have a phone call," I glance up to see Julia standing in front of me with my phone in her hands.

Not wanting to waste a second, I know who's on the other line and as I grab the phone I run in the direction of Jacks room. He's sleeping but I wake him up easily putting a finger in front of my mouth I tell him to be quiet.

He looks at me questioningly as I cover the phone and whisper,"Ill try to keep him on the phone as long as possible but I need you to try and trace the location of this phone call."

Jack nods and runs from the room.

"Who is this?" I said angrily.

"I think you already know the answer to that, but if you don't then let me enlighten you," I hold my tongue as he continues,"Im Xavier and I have your little mate."

My wolf claws wildly beneath the surface as the man continues talking.

"You son of a bitch! I'll find her, and when I do you will die," I growl into the phone my hands shaking as my wolf continues to try and take control.