Broken ties?

"....She's having a date ...with Jinyoung-shii...," Yewon looked down.

"BWOH??!!" All the INFINITE members looked at Yewon with shock.

"Jinyoung?" Woohyun furrowed his eyebow.

Sunggyu stood up and walked out from the group.

"Sunggyu hyung, where are you going?" Hoya asked.

"Find Suyong. Who else?" Sunggyu pointed to the door.

"But..Suyong..ask me to keep a secret.. No one should know about this especially you guys," Yewon said.

"But you can't expect us to.. -," He was about to finish his sentence when he was cut off by Hoya.

"Hyung. She promised Suyong. So a promise should be kept," Hoya told Sunggyu.

Sunggyu sighed and went back to his seat.

"So what do expect us to do?" He asked the members.

"We should just pretend that we did not hear anything about them. Maybe we can try the plan that we have come up last time," Dongwoo suggested.

"The plan..? As in..?" Sungyeol asked.

"You..mean..," Woohyun slightly widened his eyes.

Dongwoo nodded.

"Won't we hurt her feelings?" Sung Jong said.

"I think that's a great idea," Sunggyu smiled slyly.

"Hoya oppa, what are you guys planning to do with Suyong?" Yewon asked Hoya.

"I'm sorry. But I can't tell you what is it," Hoya looked at her.

Yewon looked at the INFINITE members with a worried look. 

=================================

Your POV

On the other hand,

"So where you wanna go first?" Jinyoung asked.

"Umm, let's go have our lunch first. I'm kinda hungry," You rubbed your tummy.

"Okay," He smiled and let out his hand.

You looked left and right for wary. Jinyoung grabbed your hand and held tightly.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you," Jinyoung smiled even more sweeter.

You curved a smile and felt relieved by him. Once they arrived at a cafe, Jinyoung ordered 2 couple sets and they waited for their food on one of the tables.

"So did your brothers know about us?" Jinyoung asked.

You shooked your head.

"When are they gonna know about us?" Jinyoung asked you.

".....Soon...but not now," You sipped on your drink as soon as it arrived.

"I guess..your brothers are so protective of you. They do not want their little sister to be hurt," Jinyoung told you.

"Sometimes, I wished they are not soo protective..I just want them to be like any other oppas," You told him.

You looked outside the window and sighed.

==============================

At home, the INFINITE were pacing back and forth. Mom looked at them with a confused look.

"What are you guys pacing back and forth? And Dongwoo, can you please don't block the TV? I'm trying to watch my drama," mom asked.

"Umma, it's 7.30PM and she still not back yet," Woohyun told her.

"Maybe she have a date," Mom said.

"Date? When I see her date, I'm gonna...," Sunggyu clenched his fist.

"Gonna do what? You're not going to hurt her date, won't you?" Mom eyed him.

"W-Who says?..What I'm trying to say is...I'm going to..uh.. ," Before he could finish his sentence, the door opened.

"Umma, appa, I'm home!" You walked into the living room and hugged them.

"How's your day?" Mom asked.

"Fantastic," You smiled.

"Young lady, where have you been? Don't you know its nearly 8PM?" Sunggyu showed you his watch.

"Don't you know that we've been worried sick??" Woohyun said.

"I went out.. with Yewon today," You said.

"You sure? Cos..Yewon was with us the whole day today," Sungyeol said.

*She's with them the whole day?! Why didn't she tell me??!!* You started to panic.

"Sweetheart, you go into your room now. I'll handle these guys," Mom reassured you.

You nodded and walked quickly to your room.

You bit your lip and said to yourself,*I'm soooo BUSTED now...!*

In your room, you texted Yewon. But she didn't even give a reply. You called her several times but she still did not pick up your call.

The there's a knock on your door and Myung Soo went in.

"Myung Soo oppa? Are you going to scold me too like the other oppas?" You sat on the bed, folding your arms.

"Ani," He sat beside you.

"So what are you doing here?" You asked him.

"You really dating with Jinyoung now?" Myung Soo asked.

"Ye..," You cleared your throat.

Both of them went silent. Then, you tried to say something.

"Oppa, if there's nothing, I'd like to go to sleep. I'm feeling tired right now," You made an excuse.

"Okay. I'll see you in the morning then. Goodnight," Myung Soo got up and walked out the room.

After Myung Soo went out, your phone beeped. You opened the message.

Hey,

Is everything okay at home? You didn't call me after you got home.

-Jinyoung-

You put your phone at the side and lied down on your bed while closing your eyes.

=============================

The next day, you were at your locker when you saw a familiar shadow. You knew it was Yewon.

"Suyong ah, are you angry with me?" Yewon asked.

You ignored her and left her by the locker. She followed you and walked beside you.

"Suyong ah, I'm really sorry about yesterday... I didn't mean for that to happen. I," Yewon tried to explain but was cut off by you.

You stopped your tracks and looked at her and said," You should've have told me! I've trusted you... "

Yewon looked down, feeling guilt. You sighed in fury and walked off.

Yewon felt terrible and did not what to make it up to you.