He's Back!?

Is that what she thinks it is!?

*It..can't..be...* she thought. Myung Soo saw that Suyong was staring at the TV with total concentration. He took a glimpse of it and was quite surprised at the news.

"Huh. Jinyoung's back from Japan?" Myung Soo scoffed.

"Did you say Jinyoung? Suyong's friend?" Sunggyu asked from the kitchen.

"Ye,Sungyyu-hyung. Look at the TV yourself," Myung Soo pointed out.

"Yahhhh...that kid has become popular after he debuted with a group," Woohyun envied.

"Wah..it says..they will be schooling at a school soon..I wonder which school will it be," Sung yeol wondered.

"As long as it's not our school, I'm fine with it," Suyong blurted out.

"I'll agree. If not, there'll be World War 3," Dongwoo said.

Sunggyu elbowed him.

"What? Didn't I say the truth? Whenever they meet, surely the'll argue non-stop like cats and dogs," Dongwoo bring out a point.

The INFINITE members seemed to be agreeing to that point. Eversince, their childhood, both Suyong and Jinyoung had been arguing about toys, food and even to be the top in the school. Myung Soo just focused on the screen of the TV and looked at Suyong. She seemed downcast after hearng the news about Jinyoung. Myung Soo went to approach her.

"Suyong, you okay?" He asked.

"Uh..gwenchana, Myung Soo oppa," She sighed.

"Jingja?" Myung Soo asked again.

"Ye, Don't worry about me," She gave him a small smile.

====================

After the celebration, Yewon decided to go home, feeling tired after the celebration.

"Myung Soo oppa, happy birthday. Thank you for inviting me to your party," She smiled.

"Gomayo,Yewon-ah," Myung Soo thanked her sincerely.

"Suyong-ah, can you accompany me down?" Yewon asked.

"Umm, I'd like too but I need to clean the house first..Maybe Hoya oppa can accompany you down," Suyong hinted at Hoya.

Hoya looked at Suyong with eyes widened and pointed at himself while mouthed out,"Na?"

Suyong grabbed his arm and pushed both Yewon and Hoya to the stairs.

"Yewon-ah! I'll see you tomorrow!" She waved happily.

"Suyong nonna, you want to set Yewon nonna and Hoya-hyung up right?" Sung Jong asked her.

"Don't they look good together?" Suyong sighed happily while looking at them going down.

=========

Meanwhile, Yewon and Hoya seemed awkward.

*This is sooo awkward! What should I say?* Hoya scratched at the back of his neck while secretly glancing at Yewon.

When they reached the bottom of the apartment, Yewon broke the silence.

"Oppa, thank you for accompanying me down," She thanked him.

"It's nothing. Uh, so..how are you going home from here?" He asked.

"I can..just walk cos it's just a few minutes walk from here," She told him.

Hoya looked at the dark surrounding behind Yewon. It wouldn't be nice for a girl to walk alone in the late night.