Zico and Jinyoung

Zico brought you to one of his favourite club and held your hands when entering the club. All the time, Zico stayed close to you. He was chatting away with his members and drank a few drinks. You felt fed up with his attitude and tried to stay away from him but he will pull you close to ensure that you won't go away. Once he was drunk, he looked at you with glee and started to talk nonsense towards you.

"Baby, come and have a drink with me...," He said in drunkard state while holding a glass of wine.

You pushed it away to refused his offer. But he insisted.

"Zico,please. Don't force me to drink," You politely said to him.

"Wae? You're not a good drinker?" Zico said while started to laugh at you and hsi members joined in to laugh.

You stood up and Zico looked at you and asked,"Where are you going?"

"Anywhere that's better than here," You rolled your eyes and stormed off.

Zico called your name but you didn't respond. You exited the place and it was dark with little dim lights around the area. Wind was blowing and you felt cold as you were only wearing a sleeveless dress bought by Zico before both of you stepped in the club. You folded your arms to warm yourself up and slowly walked eventhough you don't even know where you are going.

"Baby!! Wait!" Zico called you from the exit of the club.

*What does he want  now?* You stopped but after a while walked off.

Zico tried to catch up to you in a drunkard state. You finally reached a place where there are a couple of streetlights and saw a few cars on the streets. You heaved a sigh of relief and continued to walk but someone stopped you from behind. 

"Baby, where do you think you're going?" Zico asked.

"Let me go. I want to go home," You said.

"But we barely have fun yet," Zico told you.

"But I'm tired. I have school tomorrow," You said to him.

"School? Ahahahaha. Who cares about school anyways?" Zico laughed.

"I do," You said.

"Well, I don't," Zico pulled you to the dark alley and pushed you to the wall and glared at you with those piercing look. Suddenly, he leaned towards you and you felt alarmed by his action.

"Zico, what are you doing?" You tried to push him.

Zico ignored you and kissed your neck. You tried to push him but he was strong.

"Zico, please don't do this," You pleaded.

"I'm your boyfriend and I have the right to do whatever I like to my girlfriend," He looked at you with anger and crashed his lips to yours.

You struggled to free yourself from his grip but it's not working. Suddenly, Zico was pulled away from you and he fell to the ground. You were stunned and looked who was the person saving you.

"Get away from her, you jerk! Didn't you hear that she didn't want that?" A familiar voice said.

"...Ji..Jinyoung..?" You blurted his name.

"Suyong ah, you okay?" Jinyoung rushed to you and looked at you with concern.

Tears started to fall and you quickly hugged him tightly. You cried under his hug. Jinyoung patted your back and consoled you while hugging you back tightly. Out of the blue, he was pulled from your hug and a fist was flying towards him. Jinyoung fell to the ground and blood can be seen from his lips. You were shocked and wanted to rush to his aid but was stopped by Zico.