The feeling of being protected

After school, Baro was the first one to reach the school's front gate and waited anxiously for Suyong. He seemed excited to have "date" with Suyong.

"Baro-shii!" You shouted from behind.

Baro turned around and waved happily to Suyong.

"Sorry I'm late. Got some issues with my brothers," Suyong said.

"Do you have any problem with them?" Baro asked.

"Aniya. There's nothing for you to be worrying about. Ready to go?" Suyong asked,smiling.

"Sure," Baro said.

Upon reaching the library, they searched any vacant seats to study. Not knowing that someone followed them, they continued to search for seats.

"Suyong-ah, there's 2 empty seats for us. Let's go there," Baro grabbed her hand and approached the seats.

On the other hand, that someone who was following them felt jealous.

"Yah...that guy really brave to have skinship with our little sister....," Sungyeol said softly to Myung Soo who was hiding in between the shelves.

"But they...look good together though..right hyungs?" Sungjong complimented of their relationship.

Both Sungyeol and Myung Soo glared at Sungjong and he felt alerted.

"Mian...I was just saying...," he mumbled.

"Let's sit two tables away from them. Sunggyu hyung wanted us to watch over them and reported to him if anything happens," Myung Soo told them.

They agreed and quietly sat far away from them while taking some big books to cover their faces and pretended to read. They watched their every moves and recorded what they saw. Myung Soo kept a close eye towards them and felt burning in his heart.

Mwanwhile, Suyong sensed something was wrong and turned her head behind as she felt that someone was watching them secretly. But as she looked behind, the 3 guys quickly covered their faces to avoid her look. She felt suspicious of that 3 guys but she just ignored and continued her work.

"Suyong-ah, do you have a...boyfriend?" Baro's sudden question.

"Nae?" You were surprised by his question and blinked.

"I mean...you know..boyfriend?" Baro asked.

"Uh.." before she could answer, someone came over to their table and interrupted them.

"Jiyoung hyung, what are you doing here?" Baro furrowed his eyebrow.

"I was searching for a book for our research project when I saw both of you...and I think there's 3 guys looking at both of you," he pointed to the back.

Both of them looked behind them but she caught Sungjong's late hidden reaction.

*Oppas and Sungjong??!* Suyong humiliated.

She stood up, packed her things and approached to their table. On the other hand, Sungyeol and Myung Soo did not know that they were being discovered because of Sungjong.

"Oppas. What.Are.You.Doing.Here?" Suyong asked.

"Yikes! We're busted!" Sungyeol whispered.

They put their books down and acted innocently.

=================

While walking home, Suyong was complaining.

"I can't believe you oppas and SungJong would follow and spy on me!" Suyong felt frustrated.

"We're doing that to protect you," Sungyeol said while pacing himself to catch up with Suyong.

"Protect me? I don't need protection! I can take care of myself!" Suyong blurted out,fumed.

Upon reaching home, she walked straight to her room and slammed her door shut. All her brothers were bewildered except for the 3 of them. Woohyun knew what was happening and said," 3 of you were being discovered by her, am I right?"

Sungyeol and Sungjong slowly nodded. Myung Soo looked up to her room and sighed. He excused himself to go to his room and felt frustrated with himself. During dinner time, Suyong refused to come out and even refused to talk to any if her brothers. But during this time, Suyong's stomach was grumbling but she just hold her hunger till everyone is asleep.

At 12AM, when everyone was asleep, Suyong came out from her room quietly and went into the kitchen and searched for leftovers. She grabbed the leftover food from dinner and went to sit on the swing at the balcony. She ate her supper while admiring the full moon.

"Eating your late dinner again?" Myung Soo asked from behind.

She was quite shocked by his sudden appearance. He sat beside her and looked up, admiring the full moon too.

"Are you still angry?"' Myung Soo asked.

Suyong just keep quiet and enjoyed her supper.

"Suyong-ah..we're sorry. We didn't mean to spy on you..It's just that..," Before he could finish his sentence, there's a loud thunder and Suyong quickly grabbed his arm and hid her face behind him. A couple of thunder sounds keep going. Myung Soo's eyes and her eyes met and realised that their faces were just few inches away. All of the sudden, both of their hearts flipped. Suyong had never felt this feeling before and wondered. Myung Soo's heart was racing and slowly tried to lean closer to her. Realising what he wanted to do, she pretended to cough and blinked out of nervousness. He realised what he was doing and quickly pretended nothing's happen and they stayed a few metres awkwardly.

*He's just my brother..nothing more than that* Suyong tried to convince herself.

*What am I thinking?! Damn!* Myung Soo slapped his forehead and embarrased of his action.