Secret Base

"Well....Well..What do we have here...?" Zico snickered.

Jinyoung and GongChan was dragged by the members of Block B with their hands cuffed.

"Zico, who are they?" The man in business suit asked.

"...Mr Takuya, don't you know who they are? They're the popular boy group in Korea," Zico told him.

"Popular group..? You mean K-POP?" He frowned.

Zico nodded.

"Yah! Let us go!" GongChan struggled to free himself.

"Be quiet you fool!" U-Kwon pulled his hair and GongChan groaned in pain.

Jinyoung saw you, Hoya and Yewon at the corner who was unconscious.

*Oh no...Suyong ah...!* Jinyoung widened his eyes.

Zico saw that Jinyoung was looking at you and kicked his leg.

"Hey! Watch it!" Jinyoung pierced his eyes towards him.

"So..you're here to save her huh?" Zico snickered.

"What do you want from her?! Just let her go, dammit!" Jinyoung raged.

"Woah..Calm down. Quite angry idol huh?" Mr Takuya puffed the smoke towards him.

Jinyoung coughed upon the smoke and tried to avoid it.

"Zico, what are we suppose to do with them?" Kyung asked.

"Put them in the cellar there," Zico pointed to the cellar.

Both Jinyoung and GongChan struggled and pushed them all they might. All of the sudden, someone knocked them with something on their heads and they fainted. Meanwhile, you slowly woke up and saw Jinyoung tied up and pulled by those members.

"Jin...young...?" You voiced out while trying to squint your eyes to ahve a better view.

"You're awake, baby?" Zico approached you and smiled.

"Since all that is settled, lets get those two girls," Mr Takuya pointed to you and Yewon.

The first bodyguard approached both of you but carried Yewon first.

"No!!! Let go of her!!! Zico!!! You promised not to hurt her! Let her go!!!" You shouted.

"Tut..Tut..I think Zico didn't tell you that the deal is to get 2 girls," Mr Takuya smirked and your eyes widened in surprise.

Another bodyguard carried you and you struggled while shouting. Jinyoung heard your scream and slowly woke up. He turned his back and saw you being carried away. 

"Suyong ah!!!" Jinyoung called out to you.

"Jinyoung!!! Help me!!!!" You cried.

Jinyoung forcefully pushed Kyung and Taeil who was dragging him. Before both of them could react, Jinyoung punched the both of them till they both fainted. P.O. and B-Bomb who saw the scene, put GongChan aside and decided to attack Jinyoung. GongChan who was unguarded quickly free himself and helped Jinyoung. TMr Takuya who saw the chaos, quickly asked the bodyguards to hurry up. Jinyoung saw Mr Takuya and the bodyguards, decided to follow them but was pulled by Zico.

"Where do you wanna go huh?!" Zico asked while punching him.

Blood came oozing out of his lips and he wiped it off. Meanwhile Baro and CNU were almost reaching the hiding place. CNU crawled out off the tunnel first and dusted off his shirt. Baro who was behind him coughed because of the dust inside it and dusted his dirty clothes.