Meeting Zico in a Club

Every single day, your face never changes. Tewon and your brothers seemed worried about you. The INFINITE brothers tried to ask MyungSoo about what happened and all he said," Jinyoung broke up with her." At first they were elated when they hear that both of you and Jinyoung broke off but their happy smiles did not last long as you seemed to ignore their presence as well as the others. They were watching you from afar when you accidentally met with Jinyoung. Both of you looked at each other for a while but Jinyoung just brushed you off after  that moment without saying any greetings. THey watched you walking slowly towards your class.

"Hyungs, Suyong noona feel depressed more and more... What should we do to make her happy back?? I don't want to see her sad face anymore," SungJong asked his brothers.

"Seeing her sad made me sad too..but seeing her breaking off with Jinyoung, makes me happy..but..," Woohyun put his hands on his hips.

"I've got an idea! A really goooodddd idea~," Dongwoo smirked.

"Better be good or else..," Sunggyu looked at him sharply.

Dongwoo whispered to Sunggyu and his smile is getting bigger and bigger. After he's done whispering, Sunggyu patted Dongwoo's back and he wriggled his eyebrows as sign of his good idea. The other members looked at them with curiosity and can't wait to hear his idea.

============================

That evening,

"Umma! Appa! We're going to a club tonight so we'll be back late!" Sunggyu told them from the kitchen.

"How late are you guys? You still had school tomorrow, you know," Umma told them.

"Not that late...By 2AM?" Sungyeol put his arms around her shoulder with a smile.

"2AM?! You're insane?!" Umma scolded hima nd gave him a light punch on his head.

"Ow! Umma!! That hurts...," Sungyeol gave her a sad face.

"Umma, Appa, can we bring Suyong along? We like her to have a little fun.. She's been stress these few days..," Dongwoo said.

"I don't think its a good idea," Umma said.

"I don't think so too.. Besides she's a girl and I heard that a club is dangerous for girls..,"Appa said to them.

"Umma,Appa,, please.. We'll promise to take care of her.. We'll bring her there just for today," Woohyun pleaded.

They seemed unwilling to let you go but after a couple of pleads, they said OK.

MyungSoo and SungJong went into your room and asked you to dress up for tonight.

"Can I not go? I'm not in the mood," You said.

"You have too!" SungJong looked ta you with a serious face.

"Why? Is there something going on here?" You asked them.

"We just want you to be happy back. We thought of going to the club might cheer you up," MyungSoo explained.

"Besides, I don't like nonna to be sad everyday after the break up," SungJong told you with a sad expression.

MyungSoo nudges him with his elbow about the breakup while you looked down thoughtfully. After a while, you stood up and said,"I'll go."

"You will?!" SungJong widened his eyes.

You nodded and SungJong hugged you while saying,"Yeay! We're going to have lots of fun!!"

===================================

Upon reaching the club, all the girls were waiting for INFINITE when they heard that they'll be coming and once they saw them, they squealed and some fainted. The INFINITE members led you to their usual special seats and they were surrounded by their fangirls. Some of the girls just slid their way to them and naturally talked to them. You sighed and decided to go somewhere comfortable. You went to to the bar and sat on the seat. You looked around the club and saw a guy approaching you. He sat beside you and grabbed your hand and kissed it while saying,"Good evening, my sweet lady."

You frowned at his sudden attitude and quickly let go of your hand from his.

"Who are you?" You looked at him.

"Me? My name's Woo Ji Ho..but people here call me, Z-I-C-O. What's your name, pretty lady?," Zico introduced himself.

"....I'm..Kim Suyong..," You told him.

"...Kim...Suyong...? Feels like I recognise your surname...hmmm...," He think carefully and something gave him a surprise.

"Wait! Are you...Kim Suyong...like INFINITE's sister?!" Zico turned to you with wide eyes.

You nodded and he gave you a big smile.

"Wow! Never knew their sister is pretty...and...hot...," His voice slowly fade away.

"What did you say?" You asked him.

"I mean..you're pretty," Zico told you.

"Oh..thanks," You said.

"...So..you're alone here?" Zico asked.

"No. I'm with my brothers over there," You pointed to the direction where your brothers were.

"Oh..," Zico looked ta them and went to face the bar counter.

"Lets order a glass of wine shall we? My treat," Zico waved to the bartender and ordered 2 glasses.

"So, is this your first time here cos I've never seen you here before," Zico asked.

"Ye," You told him and sipped on your drink once it arrived.

"Have your brothers told you about us before?" Zico asked you.

"Us? You mean you and your friends?" You raised an eyebrow.

Zico nodded. You shook your head.

"Well...it's time for you to know us," He wriggled his eyebrows and headed to the stage while waving to his members.

His members gathered around the stage and positioned themselves. Zico's eyes were fixed on you and he signalled the DJ to start the music. Everybody who was dancing and talking around, now focuses on them and cheered for them. Zico and his members gave a powerful performances which made you impressed. INFINITE members stopped whatever they are doing and turned their head to the stage.

"Isn't that those guys who likes to pick a fight with us?" Hoya pointed out.

"Yah..looks like Suyong likes their performances," Woohyun nudges Sunggyu with his elbow.

He saw your shoes tapping to the rhythm of their music and looked at the stage.