Secret Date

The next day, in school, you walked to your locker straight once reaching school. You opened your locker and saw a bouquet of red roses. You picked it up and saw a small card attached to it. You read and smiled to yourself. You smell the roses and beamed a smile.

"You like it?" Someone asked.

You turned your head and saw Jinyoung leaning against on one of the lockers beside you. 

"You give these?" You asked.

"The one and only," He proudly pointed to himself.

"Thank you. I love it very much," You smiled at him.

"Should...I receive something from you too..?" He smiled back at you and expecting something from you.

You looked left and right and quickly gave him a peck on his cheek. After giving him a quick kiss, your face turned red in embarrassment.

"I'll treasure this kiss," He smiled at you earnestly.

"Jinyoung hyung!!!" Baro shouted from afar.

"Suyong-nonna!!!!" Gongchan rushed to you and hugged from the back.

"Annyeong, Gongchan ah," You greeted him.

"Nonna~ I miss you!!" Gongchan wanted to kiss your cheek but was pulled back by CNU.

"Yah! Hyung..I just want to kiss her cheek not her lips..," Gongchan folded his arms and pouted.

"It's not appropriate to do that here especially when your fans are watching you," He pointed out to those girls who were watching GongChan's actions.

"Oh..right..Mianhae," He looked at his fans and understood.

"Suyong-ah, I heard from Jinyoung hyung...that..you and hyung are together," Baro wriggled his eyebrows and smiling.

"Jeongmal?!" Gongchan widened his eyes with surprised.

"YAH! You don't have to shout," Sandeul adjusting his ears.

"Nonna, is it true??" Gongchan looked at you.

"Yes, maknae ah," Jinyoung answered for you instead.

"Bwoh?! ....no fair...," Gongchan felt disappointed at his confession.

"Wae?" You asked.

"I..actually...uh...," His face slowly turned red, avoiding eye contact with you.

"He actually likes you and wanted you to be his girlfriend," Baro told you.

I widened my eyes and looked at Gongchan and said,"Chincha?"

"Too bad..I have you first," Jinyoung held your hand secretly and smiled at you.

"But I like her first," Gongchan shot a look at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung stuck out his tongue and hugged your shoulders. Gongchan's face changed and walked away from the group.

"Where is he going?" You asked.

"Probably to his favourite spot," Sandeul said.

You looked at Gongchan from behind and felt pity towards him.

"Babe, want to head to the park after school?" Jinyoung asked you.

"Hmm..okay," You said, still looking at Gongchan from behind.

"Great! I'll wait for you outside class. See you!" Jinyoung said while leaving for class.

"Suyong-ah, we'll see you in class ya!" CNU said.