Held captive

Both you and Yewon came to the stage with nervousness. You looked over at the massive crowd and your legs started to shiver. Yewon put her hand on your shoulder and smiled. Upon seeing her smile, you started to have little self confidence.  Yewon looked at the sound system and started the cue. The song started and we danced to the music. As soon as Myungsoo and Hoya came onto the stage, the girls squealed with excitement. In the middle of the dance, Hoya shouted,:When I say HO, you say YA! HO!"

"YA!!!" the girls shouted in excitement.

As soon as the performance ended, they gave a bow to all the audiences. 

"Yah....Give them a round of applause! Splendid performance!" The host felt satisfied.

===============

"Can you please introduce yourself?" The host welcomed them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Chaneun Suyong imida," you bowed politely.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Chaneun Yewon imida!" She smiled and give a cute V-sign.

"Ottokae...Oppa had fallen in love with the both of you! Yeppo!" The host melted at seeing the both of you.

"Ja! How long have you been practicing the dance?" The host asked.

"A month," you said.

"It's no wonder...your dance are quite in sync like INFINITE," the host looked at Hoya and Myung Soo.

"And I was told that one of you are sister to the INFINITE brothers?" the host asked again.

"Suyong is," Yewon smiled.

"Suyong-shii, are you fortunate that you have siblings like them," The host asked.

"Ye..," you said softly.

"Alright! There you have it. By the way, what's your group's name? I'm sure you sweet girls have a group name," The host smiled.

"Uh..actually we haven't thought of that yet," Suyong said.

"Yah..you should..pretty girls like you should debut soon! I'm sure you will get more fans than your brothers," The host joked.

Both you and Yewon nodded sheepishly. After the interview, the host welcomed INFINITE. And the crowd cheered more loudly as they danced.

============================

At the backstage, you decided to head to the toilet, not knowing someone followed you. After you're done, as soon as you step out of the toilet, someone cover your mouth from behind to prevent you from screaming. Soon you closed your eyes after much struggle, not knowing you were brought to the secluded part of the school.

After a few minutes, you woke up and looked around. The place was dark and dusty. You got up and tried to find a way out. You tried to open the door but it was locked. You knocked loudly several times and cried," Help! Anyone?"

"Who are you going to shout for help?" Someone from behind her said.

"Who are you?" You turned to see his face but it was in total darkness.

"I'm a fan..to be exact YOUR fan," He snickered and sensed that he was approaching you.

"What do you want from me?" You mumbled.

"I just ...want..you...," He caressed your cheeks and you could feel his presence just in front of you.

"Don't touch me!" You tried to have the courage to protect yourself.

"AWW...Being hard to get huh?" He smiled slyly.

He grabbed your arm and pulled you to an open space and dropped you on the floor. 

"What are you trying to do?!" You seemed scared by his action.

"Can't you still understand...all I want is...you," He moved closer to you.

"Get away from me!! Help!!!!! Help!!!!!" You tried to struggle from his grasp but he was gripping you too tightly.

*Oppas..help me!!* You cried.

"Help! Anyone?!