Guilt

"1st..I want you to call me...honey," Mr Takuya asked you with sleazy eyes.

".....H..Hon..ey.?.," You muttered.

"What? I can't hear you. Can you speak louder?" He put his hand on his ear towards you while looking at his prisoners.

"Ho..Honey..," You projected your voice.

"Ahahaha..Isn't she lovely..? Now sit on my lap and kiss my cheek," Mr Takuya patted your head.

Once Jinyoung and L heard that, it made them boil.

"Suyong ah! You don't have to do this!" L shouted to you.

You looked over to both L and Jinyoung, then to your brothers. You then glanced over to Mr Takuya who was smirking. However you saw a device that was held by him.

*Gotta do something to get that thing away from him* You thought carefully.

Just then, you sat on his lap without hesitation and placed your hand on his face with a seducing aura. Your brothers and B1A4 members were shocked to watch you doing that!

"Honey, now that I see you upclose...you do look handsome," You pretended to compliment him.

"I do..don't I? You got good eyes," He said in cheesy tone and started to kiss your neck.

"Suyong ah! What are you doing?!" Jinyoung seemed bewildered.

"Keep quiet! You interrupting my intimate moment! Right honey?" He smiled at you.

You faked a smile and rolled your eyes when he's not looking.

*Handsome..my foot..Disgusting is more like it...* You said to yourself in disgust. You sleathily went to take the device from his hands while he still focusing on your neck. Then, you saw a gun from his side pocket and carefully took it. Once you had them, you put into your pocket and pushed him away lightly.

"Honey, what's wrong?" Mr Takuya asked.

You rolled your eyes and gave him a sharp look while got up from his lap. "You better let my brothers and the others go or I'll shoot you."

You pointed the gun towards him and he looked shocked upon your action. He seemed on wanting to take something from his pocket but it was not there.

"You're looking for this?" You spinned the device.

"How did you get that?!" He widened his eyes and gulped.

You just spinned the device and pointed the pistol towards him.But soon after, he gave a laugh.

"Are you forgetting that there are still my men up there with your brothers?" He scoffed.

You looked up and your brothers wanted to say something but their mouth were covered.

*Oh no!! I forgot about that?!* You bit your bottom lip but nevertheless you tried to show your brave side.

"I..I'll shoot you if you don't let them go!" You started to threaten him.

"Tsk..Tsk..Shoot if you want," He sneered at you.

You swallowed hard and got ready the pistol. You looked at him who was smirking and gazed at your brothers. Then you saw bags of unused materials at the bottom of them. You bit the bottom of your lip and was sweating like crazy.

While you were hesitating, Jinyoung and L were busily cutting the ropes at the back of their hands.

"C'mon...C'mon...!" Jinyoung impatiently cutting the rope.

"A little bit more..! Remember Jinyoung shii, we need to pretend that we are still tied before we can take action," L said.

"Okay..," Jinyoung looked over to you and Mr Takuya.