Bet to ESCAPE

"Zico-shii, where are we going?" You asked.

"Baby, why didn't you call me 'baby'? I'm your boyfriend and we should be lovey-dovey," Zico emphasised while smiling at you.

"Are we going to a place that I know?" You ignored his question and continued asking about the whereabouts.

"We're going to a fun place," He wriggled his eyebrow.

While Zico was helping you with the helmet, you saw Yewon with Hoya walking towards the school gate. You called them and Yewon approached you.

"Where are you going?" You asked.

"Somewhere," Yewon grinned.

"I bet it's not a fun place. Why don't you go with oppa?" B-Bomb saw Yewon and wanted to give the helmet to her while smiling.

"It's not of your concern whether we're going to a fun place or  not," Hoya glared at him.

"Hoya oppa," Yewon prevent him to quarrel with B-Bomb.

Hoya stepped back and cleared his throat,"Suyong-ah, where are you guys going?"

"Someplace fun. Baby, hop on," Zico answered for you while patting a seat behind him.

You hopped onto the back seat and they zoomed off. B-Bomb winked while smirking at Yewon before zooming off. Hoya saw that and he held her hands firmly.

"Oppa, you okay?" She asked.

"I'm okay. Lets go," Hoya said to her.

===========================

Upon reaching the place, they were greeted by the members of Block B. They handshake with each other. You took off your helmet and looked around.

"Where is this place?" You asked while looking around.

"Our secret hideout,"Zico smiled.

Zico led you the way and you were surprised to see the place was occupied with gamblers and sexy ladies. Some of them were drunk and wanted to touch you but luckily pushed them away. Then one of the sexy ladies, approached him.

"Zico baby, I missed you," She hugged his neck and kissed his lips eventhough she saw you beside him but you tried to ignored them.

Zico saw your face reaction and slowly pushed her away. She furrowed her eyebrows and acted sexily towards him while saying,"Baby, don't you miss me?"

Zico let of his hands from you and pulled her at one corner. You saw him talking with her and felt curious

"Dani baby, not now. Can't you see I'm busy?" He said to Dani.

"You're busy with her? She's not even that....sexy or pretty to me...," She rolled her eyes while twirling her hair.

"Baby, I'll be with you once I'm done with her,ok?" Zico smiled.

"Promise?" She crossed her arms across her chest and looked at him.

"Promise," He said.

"Okay. I'll see you around then. Bye," She kissed his cheek before she left.

Once settled, Zico straightened his clothes and looked towards you who was busily looking around the room. He approached you and placed his arm on your shoulder.

"Who was that?" You asked.

"Who?" Zico asked.

"That girl you were talking to," You pointed out.

"Oh..she's..uh..just a friend," Zico lied.

*I know you're lying, Zico. She's not just a friend but more than that..* You thought.