Birthday Party

"LOOK! IT'S THEM!!" The girls squealed and rushed over to the side of the school hallway and admire the charismatic hot 7 guys. It's none other than the charismatic INFINITE, the only group that manage to capture the hearts of the girls and the whole school. They walked through the hallway  charmingly. Then a girl stepped out with a box of cake. Everyone looked at her to know what will happen next. INFINITE stopped and looked at her. She shyly walked towards Myung Soo (L) and handed the cake.

" L Oppa, here is my chocolate cake for you. Happy Birthday," She shyly congratulated him.

Everyone whispered to one another as they totally forget of his birthday. Myung Soo looked at her, unwilling to accept. Coincidentally, he saw Suyong walking towards her locker with her best friend, Yewon. He looked at her with loving eyes but was distracted by Sung yeol.

"Yah. Go and accept it so we can eat it!" Sung yeol nudged his shoulder and whispered to Myung Soo.

Myung Soo sighed and unwillingly accept it. The girl seemed delighted and went back excitedly to her friends. They continued to walk through the hallway and saw Suyong by her locker. 

"Hai Suyong," INFINITE brothers waved at her.

"Noona!!!" Sung Jong exclaimed and hugged her from behind.

"Annyeong," Suyong smiled and ruffled his hair.

Everyone envied by their close family ties especially the guys. They wished that they were in their shoes so that they can easily woo her.

"Hai Hoya Oppa," Yewon shyly smiled at him.

"Hai Yewon," Hoya smiled.

"Myung Soo oppa, happy birthday. Are you free after school?" Suyong asked.

"Uh..I think I'm free," Myung Soo scratched the back of his head.

"Great. I'll see you after school," Suyong smiled.

"Can I follow?" Sung Jong gave her a puppy look.

"Yah. You got other things to do rather than follow them," Woohyun put his arm aroung Sung Jong's neck and secretly winked at him.

"Oh..ya! Other things," He knew right away by the wink.

"Yewon, let's head for class. Bye Oppas and Sung Jong," Suyong waved at them.

*I wonder why she wants to see me after school* Myung Soo wondered.

=============

After school, Suyong waited for Myung Soo at the front gate to end class. She had waited for 1/2 hour but he is still not here.

*Where is he? He was suppose to end class now. I wonder what's keeping him long* She looked at her watch and patiently waited for him. After a while, Myungsoo came running towards Suyong and apologised. 

"Wah! Oppa! You have a lot of gifts!" She was shocked to see both of his hands full of  gifts' plastics.

"I just wish they can stop giving me presents. It's too heavy to carry all this," Myung Soo  said.

"Oppa, it's not nice to say that. Other guys are jealous of you receiving lots of gifts from girls and there you were ignoring them," Suyong seemed upset by his attitude.

"Okay..okay. I'll keep it," Myung Soo felt defeated.

"Aigoo,oppa. I'm just kidding. You're soo cute when you have that 'defeated ' look," She chuckled.

"Yah. Made fun of your oppa huh?" He lightly pinched her cheek.

"Ow...Oppa, let's go before it's turn dark," Suyong linked arms with him.

"Where are we going?" Myung Soo asked.

"Somewhere," She smiled.

They walked down the streets and led him to his favourite shop.

"Oppa,choose any pair of shoes," Suyong smiled.

"Shoes? What for?" He asked.

"For your birthday present silly! C'mon, choose," Suyong asked him to choose the shoes.

"Suyong, it's not necessary for you to buy me a present," Myung Soo told her.

"Myung Soo oppa, you made me feel bad here. Your fans buy you presents for your birthday and here I am as your sister not buying anything for you? At least choose a pair. Please," Suyong gave him a puppy look.

*Suyong, you're the only one that I need..* He looked at her gentlely.

"Okay. I'll just take a pair but you need to choose for me. " Myung Soo sighed but he smiled.

"Okay! How about this? I think they look good on you!" She carefully picked and showed to Myung Soo.

After choosing one, Suyong went to the counter to pay for the shoes. The cashier was amazed by Myung Soo's good looks and asked,"Are you two a couple?"

Suyong and Myung Soo was shocked to hear that and looked at each other. 

"Aniya. He's my big brother," Suyong told her, smiling.

Myung Soo's shoulders deflated, somehow hurt by the word brother.

"But you two look like a cute couple and you both don't resemble much like each other," The cashier   told them.

"Hahaha. We got that from everyone that we don't look alike," Suyong said.

"Here's your change. Thank you for buying from us," The cashier bowed and smiled.

=====================

"Oppa, let's go home," Suyong cheerfully walked beside him.

Upon reaching home, Myung Soo opened the door and the house was in total darkness. Suddenly there's a shout," HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Myung Soo seemed surprised by the surprise.

"Suyong-ah, did you know about this?" He asked.

She nodded and grinned.

"Yah! Myung Soo! Come here and blow the candle!" Dongwoo called him.

Both Myung Soo and Suyong walked towards them and they sang a birthday song to Myung Soo. He was touched by the surprise and blew out the candle after making a wish.

"Myung Soo hyung, what did Suyong nonna bought for you?" Sung Jong asked.

He showed him the high-cut shoes and Sung Jong was awed by the shoes.

"Nonna! I want this too!! Can you buy for me?" He said in a cute voice.

"Yah! Wait for your next birthday!" Hoya lightly knocked his head with his fist.

"Ow! Hyung!" Sung Jong rubbed his head.

"Sung Jong-ah, later nonna will buy the shoes like his shoes,okay?" She ruffled his hair.

"Gomayo nonna. Saranghaeyo! Yay! Nonna gonna buy me new shoes like Myung Soo hyung's!" He kissed her cheek and stuck his tongue towards his other hyungs.

"Aisssh! This kiddo!" Sunggyu shooked his head.

=================

Meanwhile, Suyong saw Hoya was sitting with Yewon in the living room, watching the TV. She still wondered why Hoya oppa didn't make his first move towards Yewon yet. 

"What are you looking at?" Myung Soo whispered to her ear.

"Oppa! You gave me a fright! Don't they look good together?" Suyong still looking at them.

"Hmm..guess so," He shrugged.

Suddenly, something caught her eye. She went to focus on the news.

Is it who that she thinks it is!?

================================

Annyeong!!!

Back with new story! Hope you like it!

Comment and rate! =)