PROTECTION ALERT

You fell asleep after sometime. Jinyoung looked at you with affection. He moved some strands of your hair from your face and continued to look at you. He gave a deep sigh. A little while later, he kissed your temple after he got a call from his members about their schedule. After Jinyoung left the hospital, Myung Soo quietly went into the room and sat beside you. He put the fruits he brought on the table and looked at your bruise on your lips.

*That must be hurt. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you* Myung Soo held your hand firmly and kissed your hand.

===============================

The next day, you felt better and you are allowed to be discharge from the hospital. All your brothers except Sung Jong were there to keep you company home.

"Oppas, I can go home by myself. I don't want all of you to missed out lessons," You said.

"Don't worry. Our little maknae will do it for us," Dongwoo ruffled my hair.

===========================

In the class,

*Of all the things that I need to do...copying the notes for the hyungs! Arggghh!! My fingers are gonna cramp for the next few days!!* Sung Jong scribbled quickly so as not to lag behind.

============================

Back in the hospital,

"But I can take care of myself," I insisted.

"After what happened the other day? No way are we going to let you go anywhere alone," Sunggyu firmly said to you.

"You're lucky that Jinyoung found you if not we could not imagine what would happen to you," Woo hyun said while helping you with the stuff.

"From now on, wherever you go, we will accompany you. No arguments," Sunggyu said to me.

"But-"

"Besides we promise to our mom that we will take care of you," Hoya said.

Whatever you wanted to say, your sentences would be cut by one of your brothers. You gave a deep sighed and rolled your eyes. Sungyeol saw your expression and asked you," You okay?"

"Nothing I would say matters to all you anyways," You mumbled.

Myung Soo saw your listless expression and felt sorry about you. There's nothing he could do as he thought these kind of solution is the best thing for you. After packing, you walked to the door. 

"Suyong-ah, where are you going?" Dongwoo asked.

You turned your back to face them.

"I'm going to the ladies. Are you going to accompany there too?" You felt really fed up with their "protection".

"Just to be safe. Myung Soo go and accompany her," Sunggyu ordered him.

"Sunggyu Oppa! C'mon! The ladies is just a few steps away," You stomped your feet to show your rebellion.

"Hoya, later go and buy lunch for us. We'll wait for you in the car. Guys, lets go. Suyong, we'll wait for you in the car too. Myung Soo, make sure she's always with you," Sunggyu ignored your protest and walked out of the room.

You looked at the other oppas but they can't do anything.

"Sorry. But I think it's best for you for now. See you in the car," Woohyun whispered to you.

You closed your eyes to calm yourself. You blew your fringe while folding your arms and walked out of the room, followed by Myung Soo. Both of you reached the ladies. You turned your back to Myung Soo.