Worries

After giving you a short kiss, Jinyoung decided to carry to you to your own room but was stopped by Myung Soo.

"Let me carry her to her room. You can go home now," Myung Soo coldly said to Jinyoung.

"It's okay. I can carry her," Jinyoung carried you in his arms.

"I said I can carry her. Besides I'm her brother," He stared at him in the eyes.

"O..Okay..Chill. I was just trying to help..Here," He handed you to Myung Soo.

Myung Soo lightly carried you without sayong goodbye to Jinyoung which left him dumbfounded by his action. JInyoun g just gave a deep sighed and walked to his dorm. In your room, Myung Soo gentlely put you in bed and covered you with your blanket. You slightly moved and comfortably fall into deep slumber. Myung Soo looked at you with loving eyes and stroked your hair.

"Goodnight, Suyong-ah. Sweet dreams," He softly said to you and went back to his room.

==========================

The next morning, you woke up while stretching your arms and yawned. You looked around and was surprised to see yourself on your own bed.You scratched your head and tried to recall about last night. You suddenly recalled something and you touched your lips. Then you shooked your head to tell yourself that it was just a dream. You slowly get up and went to take a shower to go to school.

After getting ready, you went out of the room and saw Myung Soo walking down the hallway.

"Morning, Oppa," you smiled.

"Morning," He gave a small smile and helped you to get down the stairs.

You toom a quick glance at Myung Soo and sensed something amiss.

"Oppa, wae?" you asked him.

"Bwoh?" He asked me with confusion.

"What's wrong with you today? You seemed....umm..depressed," You told him.

*Depressed....after I saw you and Jinyoung kissed..* He said to himself.

"Oppa, waeyo?" You asked him again.

"Aniya, Suyong-ah. I think I'm..too stressed with studies..," He gave you a sense of assurance.

"Kere?...Ah...Exams are just a month away right?" You thought.

"Ehm," He gave a casual reply.

With the help of Myung Soo, you sat on the chair and ate your breakfast.

"Sweetheart, how's your condition? Feeling better?" Mom while stroking your hair gentlely.

"Feeling much better after drinking your brewing honey lemon tea," You gave her a beaming smile.

"Umma, can you pass me the margerine?" Woohyun asked.

Mom passed to Sung Jong and he passed to him.

"How's your date yesterday?" Mom questioned while smiling.

"Date? Yesterday?" You raised your eyebrow in confusion.

"You know...your date with your boyfriend, Jinyoung?" Mom asked.

All the INFINITE members except Myung Soo and Dong Woo choked on their food.

"Bwoh??! Date with Jinyoung???!" Sunggyu seemed bewildered.

"Boyfriend???!!!" The INFINITE members looked at you and asked with astonishment.

"Boys, manners please," Mom scolded them.

"Umma, Jinyoung is not my boyfriend. He's just a friend," You seemed embarrassed by mom's grinned.

"Kere? You two don't look like friends to me but more than that," Mom said again.

"Umma, that guy cannot be trusted!" Sungyeol warned mom.

"The one that cannot be trusted is you. You always cheat around others," Mom eyed him.

"Only once!" Sungyeol said.

"Twice okay!" Sung Jong pointed out.

"Yah! There's nothing to do except to resort to that...! It's life and death for me okay!" He looked at Sung Jong with angry eyes.

Sung Jong stuck out his tongue and continued eating his bread.

"Umma, that Jinyoung is a playboy..I tell you," Sunggyu tried to prevent you from dating Jinyoung.

"Umma -" Woohyun tried to say something but was cut off by mom.

"What now? Jinyoung is a bad guy? Not good for your sister??" Mom scanned her sons and end off with Woohyun.

All the INFINITE members swallowed hard seeing their mom with a sharp look.

"Umma, I just want -" Woohyun tried to say something.

"What?" Mom asked.

Woohyun shakily pointed to the jam beside her. She rolled her eyes and passed it to Woohyun.

==================================

Before going to school, Mom held me back.

"Yes,umma?" You looked at her.

"Be careful in school. And don't worry about your brothers. I'll take care of them okay. Say hi to Jinyoung for me okay?" She smiled.

"Arasoh, umma," You gave her a peck on her cheek.

====================================

In school, Jinyoung bumped into you. Your books fell on the floor and you slowly picked them up.

"Ah, mianhae. You okay?" Jinyoung helped you.

"Gwenchana," You said.

"Are you really okay?"Jinyoung looked at your tired face.

"I am. See," You gave a bright look after getting your books on your arms and stood up.

"You're lying," Jinyoung said.

"I'm not. I really am fine," You insisted while putting your hands on your hips.

"Suyong-ah, I've known you for a long time and I know you better than anyone," Jinyoung raised his eyebrow and smiled.

"Fine. You caught me," You finally gave up.

"So what's wrong now?" Jinyoung asked.

"...Stressed about my Maths..that's why...," You sighed.

"Maths? Wae?" Jinyoung asked.

"I sucked at Maths. Everytime exams around the corner, I would be studying only for my weak subjects but revising for that is of no use," You sighed again.

"That's because you don't understand. You memorised instead of understanding the topic right?" Jinyoung looked at you.

"What? It's my style of getting 'A' for my exams," You muttered.

"Why don't you ask your brothers to teach you?" Jinyoung asked.

"I don't want to..Cos they seemed busy with other stuff like they need to prepare for the upcoming  solo concert next 2 months. I don't want to trouble them," You said.

"....Umm...if that's the case.., I'll be willing to teach you," Jinyoung suggested.

"You sure? I gotta tell you beforehand that I won't be an easy student for you. Cos you'll end up stressing over me instead of exams," You told him.

"..No worries. I'll be prepared for that and we'll see how it goes," Jinyoung gave you a smile.