Pain...

For a few days, Jinyoung kept a distance between you and him. Some days, he would make an excuse to avoid going out with you. Feeling something amiss, you decided to talk to Jinyoung privately. You texted him that you wanted a meetup at the school's garden. You waited patiently at one of the benches while looking at your watch. After a few minutes, he arrived and saw you waiting for him. You waved and he just smiled and walked towards you slowly. You patted the seat beside you and he sat. For that moment, both of you did not talk anything. But after a while, JInyoung started to ask," So..what do you want to talk about?"

"....Are you okay..?" You asked him.

Jinyoung looked at you with a questioned look and you said again," I mean..for these few days, you seem to keep a distance away from me..Is something the matter?" 

Jinyoung's expression changed but tried to keep a calm look. He just keep quiet and looked to the front.

"Jinyoung-ah....?" You called his name.

Both of you went silent. 

"Suyong-ah..There's something I need to tell you," Jinyoung said.

He turned his head away and wanted to say those words but couldn't say it..

*I'm...sorry..Suyong-ah..But this is the only way* Jinyoung thought.

"What is it?" You grabbed his arm and asked.

".....I want a break up...," Jinyoung said.

Suddenly, you felt that your heart seemed to stop and your eyes give a shocking look. 

"...W-Wae..yo..?" Your voice seemed to be shaken.

".........I just want a break up...," He emphasised.

"But why? You...don't love me anymore...?" You asked in a trembling voice.

*....Its not like I don't love you...its just that... i don't want your brothers to hurt me and my members espcially you when they know that I'm still you.. Mianhae* Jinyoung said to himself.

"Ye...I..don't love you anymore...and I'm sick and tired of you already..," He lied.

You were in a state of shock and you slowly let go of your grip on his arms. Jinyoung stood up and his back faced you.

"......Lets not see each other again...," Jinyoung told you and walked off slowly.

"...You're lying! Something must have happened that you need to make this decision right?" You raised your tone.

Jinyoung startled when he heard that. He stopped his tracks and you walked over him and stood in front of him while asking,"Did..my brothers threatened you?"

"What are you talking about? Your brothers had nothing to do with us," He said.

"You're lying," You looked at him.

"Whta makes you said that?" He asked.

"If its the truth, your eyes won't be looking else where. Look straight into my eyes. Is what I'm saying true?" You grabbed his left arm.

Jinyoung's eyes made contact with yours and gave you a cold stare.

"Your brothers had nothing to do with us. I just don't like you anymore and I'm sick and tired of you , you hear," He gave you a hateful look and roughly let go off your grip.

He walked off, leaving you behind helpless. Tears started to welled up and you started to feel the pain in your heart after hearing those words. Your legs gave away and you were on your knees, crying your heart out. Jinyoung hid behind the wall and tears started to fall. He can't believe he just said those hurtful words to you. *The pain of breaking up with you are more painful than the competition I entered to become an idol...* Jinyoung said to himself.

==========================================

The next day, you came to school with a cold look and approached your locker. Yewon approached you happily but stopped smiling when she saw your face.

"Suyong-ah, are you okay?" Yewon asked.

You just kept quiet. Yewon shooked your arm and asked again," Suyong-ah, what's wrong?"

"Hai Yewon! Suyong!" Baro waved to them and smiled.

Followed behind him, CNU, Gongchan, Sandeul and Jinyoung. Gongchan put his arms over your shoulders and asked," Noona, want to hang out together?"

Once you saw Jinyoung, you made an excuse to leave. 

"What happened to Suyong noona?" Gongchan asked.

"Molla...she's been like that since just now.. She refused to tell me what happened," Yewon told them.

"Hyung, I think you should ask her. She seemed...," Sandeul nudged Jinyoung.

"Later. I need to go to my locker. I forget to take something for class," Jinyoung told them and left them hanging.

"Something's not right...," Gongchan murmured.

"I think so too," CNU said.

==========================================

During break time, you sat alone on the bench at the school's garden. You were staring blankly at the sky when someone called your name. You turned your head and saw MyungSoo standing beside you.

"Is there someine sitting there?" MyungSoo asked.

You shooked your head.

"...You okay..?" MyungSoo asked.

You just kept quiet, not willing to tell him anything.

"You've been like this since yesterday... Did you and Jinyoung fight..?" He asked again.

"...Hearing...his name..really ache..my heart...," You muttered.

"Bwoh?" MyungSoo seemed confused.

Suddenly tears started to fall one by one which made him startled.

"Yah...gwenchana?" MyungSoo looked at you.

"Oppa..," You called his name.

"Wae..?" MyungSoo asked.

"......Jinyoung..broke up with me yesterday...And I don't know why...," You sobbed.

"He..broke up with..you...?" He widened his eyes with surprise.

He looked at you crying and he can't help you to hug and consoled you. He stroked your hair lovingly and tried to calm you down. He can't stand you crying and wanted to help you but he had no choice as this is what the brothers wanted...

*...Seeing you cry really pains me..But its for the best...* MyungSoo said to himself.