Staying over

Back to the house, you saw a couple of shoes outside the house. You and your brothers went to the house and were surprised.

"My sweety pie!!!!" Your mom ran to you and hugged you tightly.

"Umma? Appa? What are you doing here?" Woohyun seemed surprised at their presence.

"Sweety. Are you okay? Did that bad guy hurt you anywhere??" Your mom checked on your well being.

"How can you guys not tell me about your sister's condition?" Your father raised his voice at your brothers.

"W-Who told you about her?" Dongwoo swallowed hard.

"Luckily, our little maknae told us. If not, we did not know anything about this!" Your mom told them while looking worriedly at me.

Your brothers gave Sung Jong a sharp look and SungJong felt threatened.

"Don't give your little brother those look! He did the right thing on informing us," Your father scolded them.

"But umma, appa. We can take care of it ourselves. Look. Suyong's ok, right Suyong?" Sunggyu asked you.

I nodded and said," Umma. Appa. I'm fine. Really."

"Umma,appa. Why are there 2 big bags there?" Myung Soo pointed out.

"Don't tell me...," Sungyeol tried to maintain a calm look.

"We'll going to stay here for a few days till Suyong's well," Your mom said.

"Bwoh?!" All your brothers except SungJong and you widened their eyes.

"Wae? You don't like us being here?" Your mom looked at your brothers.

"It's not like we don't like you being here..It's just that..you know..uh..," Hoya tried to think of an excuse.

"No matter what you say, we were only going to stay for a few days until we go to our next trip -  New Zealand," Your father sat down and read newspaper.

"Sunggyu and Woohyun, can you please take our bags to our room? Hoya and Dongwoo, go to the supermarket and buy the groceries for me. Myung Soo and SungJong cleaned the house. And you, go and rest in your room," Your mom smiled at you.

"Can't you just ask..SungJong to buy groceries for you? Cos he knows what to buy than all of us," Dongwoo who was feeling lazy, asked your mom.

"So do you usually bully your little brother to do things for you? SungJong, have they been bullying you whe I'm not around?" Your mom asked.

All heads turned to SungJong. Your brothers eyed him while your mom waited for his answer. SungJong was about to say something but Woohyun who was beside SungJong pinched him. 

"Ow!" SungJong shrieked.

"If you ever tell umma about us bullying you, we're gonna kill you," Woohyun threatened him softly.

SungJong swallowed hard. He looked at the INFINITE brothers and said," Yes,umma!! They except Myung Soo hyung bullied me every single day!!"

He quickly made a quick escape to your mom and hid behind her.

"Haissh! This kid!" Woohyun felt backstabbed by his own brother.

"You 4 brothers...All I ask of you is to take care of your little brother and your little sister.. SungJong-ah..did they really torture you in this house?" Your mom looked at him pitily and rubbed his back gentlely.

He nodded but the other brothers were boiling with anger.

"Don't worry. As long as I'm here, your brothers won't bully you," Your mom smiled warmly at him.