Dance Battle

Zico and his members went down the stage and danced to their songs. Zico danced towards you and grabbed your hand. You looked startled and asked," W-What are you doing??"

"Just follow me and you'll see," Zico smiled at you and you followed him to the stage.

The INFINITE members saw that and MyungSoo clenched his fists. When the song was nearing to the end, Zico pulled out a rose from his pocket and presented it to you in front of everyone. Everyone in the club was jealous of you especially the girls. You accepted the rose and everyone cheered. When the song's done, Zico introduced him and his members.

"Yo! Who do we wannna be?" Zico introduced.

"Block B!" Zico and his members salute the crowd with an okay sign.

The crowd cheered. Zico looked at you and pulled you to the front of the stage. You swallowed hard and seemed nervous, looking at the crowd.

"What are you doing!?" You talked to him softly but with a bit of angry tone.

Zico smiled at you and told the crowd,"This is the girl that I'm going to have her as my girlfriend!"

Once you heard that, you widened your eyes in shocked. Everyone was in the same state as you and whispered to one another. The Block B members just smirked as they already know the motive behind the song and they already knew his behaviour everytime seeing the girl he likes. Meanwhile, the INFINITE members were surprisedto hear that. Sungyeol who was drinking his glass of water, spurted towards SungJong's face.

"Yah!! Sungyeol hyung!! You're disgusting!" SungJong looked at him sharply and wiped the water on his face.

"Mian! Hyungs! Did you hear what I just heard?!" Sungyeol asked the hyungs.

The hyungs looked at the stage with you and Zico.

Out of the blue....

"I OBJECT!" Sunggyu raised his arm.

Everyone looked back and saw Sunggyu's fierce face.

"US TOO!!" The INFINITE members raised their arms.

Zico and the Block B members looked towards INFINITE. You roughly let go off Zico's grip but he grabbed your hand back.

"I'm asking you the third time. What exactly are you doing?!" You asked him.

"Can't you tell? I want you as my girlfriend," Zico coolly told you.

"Yah..This isn't funny okay!" You scolded him.

"I'm serious," Zico looked at you with a serious look.

"You're insane! Let me go already!" You tried to let go off his grip.

"Didn't you hear what she said? Let her go..," MyungSoo looked at Zico coldly and let go your hand from his.

You saw your brothers were already behind you on the stage. You quickly hid behind your brothers and looked over at the situation.

"Just what do you want?" Woohyun asked Zico.

"Are...you lack of hearing? I said I want her," Zico pointed at you but looked sharply at Woohyun.

"I forbid you and I won't ever let you," Dongwoo walked towards Zico and pushed him.

"Woah! What's with the pushing guys?!" B-Bomb pushed Dongwoo back.

Dongwoo and B-Bomb pushed one another and criticised one another. Hoya and Jaehyo rushed towards them and prevent them from fighting more.

"Stop it, Dongwoo hyung. It's not worth fighting with him," Hoya told him.

"Why not..we have a dance and rap battle?" Zico suggested while fixing his hair.

"Bwoh?" Woohyun raised his eyebrow.

"If we win, she will be my girlfriend...and if I lose...I back off..Fair..?" Zico stared at Sunggyu.

The crowd who was intensely watching them said,"Ooooooo..."

Sunggyu swallowed hard and said,"Fine. Bring it on!"

"That's what I like to hear..Yo! DJ! You'll be the judge!," He smirked.

The DJ gave a thumbs up.

"Are you sure, Hyung?" Sungyeol whispered at Sunggyu.

"Don't worry. We'll win," Sunggyu said with firing eyes.

Both groups went for discussion before the battle.

"Are you sure this will give us a win?" SungJong looked unconfident by Sunggyu's song choice.

"Trust me," Sunggyu told them.

Meanwhile,

"Ooooo...they just went into your trap, hyung!" P.O high-fived Zico.

"We'll definitely win this..and she'll be mine," Zico looked over to you and smirked.

"Can't wait to battle them! So gonna make them cry by the end of the battle!" U-Kwon pumped up.

After a few minutes of discussion, both groups are ready and faced one another.

"You ready?" Zico smirked.

"Ever ready," Sunggyu confidently told him.

"Let's bring out our first member. U-Kwon hyung!" Zico called him.

Sunggyu paused.

"Speechless eh?" Zico laughed haughtyly at him.

"Hoya ah! Lets show him who's the dance machine!" Sunggyu called him.

Hoya came out and warmed up. Hoya and U-Kwon faced one another.

"You ready to have me beat you?" U-Kwon said.

"We'll see," Hoya looked at him with a serious stare.

U-Kwon started first with his choice of song. He danced and showed them his kind of dance. The crowd cheered at his dance which made him pumped up. After his dance, Hoya's turn.

*I'll show you* Hoya said to himself.

Hoya started off with a ballad which made Block B laughed.

"Yah! Is this what you called a dance machine?" Tae-il laughed.

After a while, Hoya began to dance more passionately and wowed the crowd. His dance were full of energy and made the crowd crazy. They cheered loudly which made Block B especially U-Kwon uneasy.

*Take that!* Hoya smirked to himself.

After the dance, both Hoya and U-Kwon stood in front of the stage and were ready to be judged.

"After seeing the both of you danced, I can safely say who's the winner for this category eventhough its tough for me to decide..So the winner for the dance battle is...."