treinta y seis

"¿Qué tengo que hacer pa' que te vuelvas mi mujer?
Si tú estás con otro que no te sabe querer
¿Qué tengo que hacer pa' que te puedo convencer?
Si tú estás con otra que no te sabe querer"

Adriana's POV

"This is exactly why I didn't want you with Richard!" I yelled. It's 7 AM and Aurelia was clearly hungover but who cares. Everyone else dropped by at our place and honestly, I have no idea who told them.

Richard was sitting on the couch at the complete other end of the living room, facing Aurelia. Baby Luna was left with Dilara's parents while Lucas was sleeping upstairs. 

Erick handed Aurelia a glass of water and some Advil for the hangover. "I was drunk okay? Romeo took advantage of that," my sister fought after she gulped down the pill with some water.

"Being drunk isn't an excuse though," Joel pointed out and I nodded. "He's absolutely right," I said.

"Aren't you one to talk, Pimentel?" Aurelia scoffed. "At least I didn't fuck," she added. "Woah hey now, quit comin' for my man," Dilara said in Joel's defense.

"Cheating is cheating. Lara was kind enough to take him back, I don't know if I am," Richard spat. Boy did not look happy at all.

Aurelia's face soften at this, as guilt washed all over her face. "I wasn't thinking straight, Rich, c'mon," she pleaded.

"In my opinion, it's Romeo's fault," Jennifer suggested. "Same," Zabdiel agreed. "I didn't mean for it to happen," Aurelia muttered softly. Nah fuck this shit.

"But you still did it, Rels! Oh and that lil rotten piece of shit. God I hate his Maluma lookin ass, why the hell was he even there?! How did you even get so drunk that you didn't realise you were grinding on a man who isn't your boyfriend?  It wasn't on purpose, you didn't mean it, yes, I know, but it still happened and I knew it would! You guys never listen to me joder! Now look who's hurt," I exclaimed.

"Okay, chula, breathe," Renae said to me. "I think we can talk this out," she added.

"Bueno, uhm, we told you so," Ricky blurted and Evaluna smacked the back of his head.

"Now what?" Christopher asked the two. Aurelia just looked at Richard sadly.

"It's over," Richard muttered and got up, leaving my house. Tears fell out Aurelia's eyes as she closed them shut.

I sighed. She really had to learn this the hard way.

Omniscient (later that evening)

Everyone had left to their own places after what happened that morning. The boys of CNCO had studio sessions, meaning Joel and Erick left Dilara and Adriana alone with their kids in their own houses.

Dilara had just put Luna to bed and she headed downstairs to the kitchen. She wasn't feeling good and kept coughing so she decided to make herself some tea.

Just as she was stirring it, she started coughing non-stop and she used her hand cover her mouth. Pulling her hand away once she settled down from coughing, she noticed a small amount of blood in her palm.

She rushed to the sink to wash it off. Dilara wiped her mouth, and there were blood stains as well.

She got anxious, but decided it was best to keep it to herself for now before she goes to see a doctor.

Adriana on the other, was having fun playing with her baby but she decided to check up on her sister as well.

She carried Lucas on her hip and knocked on Aurelia's door. "Come in," a muffled voice said from inside.

She opened the door and saw Aurelia laying flat on her belly, crying into the pillow as she faced away from the door. Adriana sighed.

She sat her son down on the empty space beside Aurelia as she sat next to him. Lucas crawled slight and pulled Aurelia's hair gently.

She turned around and couldn't help but smile at the boy. She sniffled, wiping away her tears and sat up as Lucas crawled onto her lap.

"Come here," Adriana muttered as she opened her arms up for her sister who gladly fell into her arms, careful not to hurt Lucas in the process.

a/n:

first of all; i'm sorry dont kill me

imma run bye

also, damn my boi joel can act ! that tiktok made me wanna cri :(