veintitrés

"Cómo así que no duele
Cómo así que no quieres verme
Al menos dímelo de frente
No te hagas que él no sientes,"

Omniscient
[quick recap]

"I'm with Paula and I'm happy and you can't do anything to stop us from being together. But congrats cause you won your little game," Joel spat.

"No, we both lost," Dilara said and he scoffed.

"What the fuck have you lost?"

"You," she shoved her finger into his chest.

Joel was taken aback. He didn't have words. Dilara backed away, knowing there was now a boundary considering he has a new girl.

She inhaled deeply. "Do you love her?" she asked, looking straight into his eyes. He avoided her gaze, taking a brief moment before nodding, hesitantly.

"Fine. Don't fuck it up this time. I hope you're happy with her," she spat and headed out the door, slamming it shut behind her.

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair frustratedly. He lied. He likes Paula, but he couldn't bring himself to love the girl.

Dilara got into her car and quickly drove back to Erick's. She pulled up in his driveway but stayed in the car. She slammed her steering wheel as tears fell freely with no control.

Erick was confused as to why his sister hadn't entered and decided to check. The tint on her car wasn't too dark so he was able to see her crying from the door.

He sighed and hopped into the passenger seat of the car beside her. He simply reached his arm out and she fell with her head on his shoulder.

Paula was chilling in her home when she heard knocks on the door. She opened it revealing Joel. "Hey," she greeted confused.

He went outside and when she locked the front door he attached his lips onto hers. "I need you," he muttered against her lips.

Things got heated rather quickly as Joel picked her up and hovered over her on the sofa

Things got heated rather quickly as Joel picked her up and hovered over her on the sofa. He undressed her, leaving her in only her under garments before undressing himself.

To him it was all for the pleasure, just to get things off of his mind for a while. He wasn't planning on making love to her, and he isn't planning on doing it anytime soon either.

Paula just went with whatever he wanted, not forcing him to take that step yet, no matter how much she wanted it.

••••

a/n: social media half

▪︎▪︎▪︎ likes | ▪︎▪︎▪︎ comments

paudominguez amor mío❤
👤 joelpimentel

view comments...

joelpimentel ❤❤

jolaraxsiempre how tf did he move on so fast??? they were together for 3 years almost 4 and almost got married wtff

adrirodriguez wait what

user682 ^^ adri didn't even know smh

comments on this post limited

▪︎▪︎▪︎ likes | ▪︎▪︎▪︎ comments

joelpimentel mía
👤paudominguez

view comments...

chardominguez u mess my sis up imma slaughter ur ass
|austinmahone fr smh

user45 we all rlly gon forget the past 4 years now??
|joelashipperx jolara is over, they can date whoever the they want. #joela for the win

cncowner.world imma wait for the boys to comment

user782 notice how none of the boys or anyone else from their friend group commented or liked??
|user092 no one likes this chic that's why

comments on this post limited

︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ likes | ▪︎▪︎▪︎ comments

laragcolon nice to see you again bub❤
👤sebaslletget

view comments...

sebaslletget had so much fun, hope to see you again soon!
|laragcolon definitely, just call me!!

erickbriancolon all smiles around here i see👀

lara.updates unbothered queen, as she should💅

adrirodriguez seblara? silara? sebasara? what we thinkin? imma let the fans create ship names
|dilara.lovers yes! i ship!!

a/n:
hiya!!!

get a ship name for sebastian and dilara pls i can't think lmfao

i'm in online class but this was pre written so i hadddd to update