veinticinco

"You're lovin' on the psychopath,
sitting next to you
You're lovin' on the murderer,
sitting next to you
You'll think, "How'd I get here,
sitting next to you?"
But after all I've said,
please don't forget,"

Adriana's POV

I woke up and tried to move but my hands were tied onto the arm rests of a wooden chair. My mouth was taped and when I looked down my legs were tied as well.

I looked around me and all I saw was small puddles of water on the floor. It was cemented, but overall this place looks run down.

I heard footsteps and my head snapped up to the door in front of me.

"Hola, hermana,"

Erick's POV (an hour before)

I sat at the edge of my bed with my face in my hands. I left my door open and I felt someone staring at me.

"Hermano, it'll be alright," I finally looked up and saw Dilara standing by the door with Lucas in her arms.

Before I could say anything I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and headed downstairs with Dilara following me from behind.

I opened the door and saw a tall masculine figure. "Hi. I'm Antonio," he introduced himself. I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to recall a certain Antonio.

"Antonio Ramirez Rodriguez," he added and it still didn't hit me. "I'm sorry, who?" I asked. "I'm her half brother," he said.

I let him in and we sat at the dining table. "Adri never mentioned you though," Dilara said as she sat across from Antonio with Lucas on her lap.

"Well, her mother sorta cheated on her father and that's where I came from," he explained with a soft chuckled. "But I was raised by my dad and I heard about the kidnapping about an hour ago so I decided to come over," he said.

"They haven't published any statement yet. No one knows other than us, how'd you know?" I asked him, eyebrows furrowed.

"Well my mother got kidnapped too remember? And they believe it's the same people so of course they'd inform me, after all I'm kinda family too," he explained.

Makes sense.

"So you and your sister stay here? I mean like other than Adri since you know," he asked and I nodded. "I heard you're pregnant," he said, looking straight at Dilara.

She looked taken aback. "I- yeah, how'd you know?" she asked, raising her eyebrow. "I can sort of see a small bump," he said, "how far along are you?" he asked again.

"Three almost four months," she responded. "Cute," Antonio said and I exchanged glances with Dilara.

Omniscient (present hour)

"I went to see your husband, and your sister-in-law- oh! And your son," he said to a tied up Adriana with a smirk on his face as he watch her struggle to break free at the mention of her baby.

"Calm down, calm down. I won't do anything to them. But I did bring you some company," Antonio smirked.

He signalled to another man who was standing at the door. That man peaked his head out of the door and soon four other men came in, bringing in an older couple.

Their mouths were taped, muffling their screams and their eyes were blindfolded as well as their arms were tied.

There were two extra chairs in the room, one for each of the two new victims. Antonio ripped the tape off of Adriana's mouth and it ripped off a part of the skin on her lip, causing it to bleed.

"Oop, perdón," he laughed. "What do you want?" she asked him. "A lot," he simply shrugged.

Once the couple were tied securely onto the chairs, their blindfolds were taken off, so was the tape on their mouths.

Adriana took a good look and a soft gasp escaped her mouth. It was her parents.

If Antonio had her and her parents, clearly he's still trying to get to Aurelia.

a/n:
so uh quick warning shit prolly gon get violent so yeah

this was short lmao but here ya go

i'm still tryna fiddle around with kidnapping but no worries i got it

i published a zabdiel story and it's called 'back to you' and it's like super short which was why i posted it as a whole so yeah i hope y'all would check it out and vote and stuff :)

keep voting, love y'all♡