seis

"Y si pudiera mostrarte 
Que estando juntos ya no hay nada que falte 
Y que a pesar de la distancia te voy a querer 
Solo tienes que saber"

Joel's POV

I woke up in my room at the CNCO house with a pounding head. "For your hangover," Erick said with a straight face as he put a strip of pills and a glass of water on the side table.

I thanked him and swallowed the last two pills from the strip before gulping the water down. "What are we gonna do about Dilara?" he asked as he folds his arms across his chest.

I scrunched my face slightly, trying to think on what he meant until I realized what I did last night.

"I was drunk Erick. You know I would've never done that if I was sober," I told him and he scoffed. "So what? You cheated on her! Even though you were drunk you still cheated on her. Did you go far or no?" he asked me and I struggled to remember exactly what happened last night.

I groaned. "I don't think we had protection," I muttered. "Joder," Erick mumbled.

"Well, you might have a baby on the way, congrats! So much for that project goin on with Lara but you ended up planting your seeds into Emilia," Erick said and walked away, slamming the door close behind him.

I sighed. "I fucked up," I muttered. I checked my phone that was on the side table and saw three missed calls from Dilara last night. Fuck.

I quickly typed a text and sent it to her before showering and getting dressed.

Dilara's POV

I got up and got ready for the day. Just as I headed downstairs my phone vibrated indicating a notification. I unlocked it and found a text from Joel.

futuro marido💍
hola mi amor
sorry for not picking up your calls
i'm at the cnco place with the boys and i'll be back in a bit
te amo❤

I smiled at the text. I decided to leave it be and went to the kitchen to get myself a cup of coffee. Could barely go a day without at least one cup of coffee.

Just as I was stirring my drink I heard the front door open. "Hi baby," I heard his voice as a pair of arms wrapped around my waist tightly.

"Ooh, hi," I said startled a little. "How was the party?" I asked him. "Meh, it would've been better with you," he said as he kissed my cheek.

"How was the gathering?" he asked me as we made our way to the living room. "It was fun I guess. I got to meet a lot of my relatives that I haven't met in years and it was fun," I told him.

"Do you have work today?" I asked him as I drank my coffee. "Nah, I'm staying home. With you," he said and leaned closer. "You want anything? Coffee, tea," I paused, "or me?" I smirked.

"You'd be nice," he chuckled and hovered over me. "Woah, the coffee, hold on," I chuckled and put the coffee on the table.

Aurelia's POV

"We can't just let her not know about this!" I said. "I mean come on. Lara deserves better!" I added.

"Calm down Rels," Adriana sighed. "She's your best friend and her fiance just cheated on her, Adri. You telling me you just gon sit here and let her be in the dark?" I questioned.

"Well attacking and freaking out like this isn't gonna settle anything," Zabdiel said. I rolled my eyes.

"She's my sister. I'm gonna make sure she knows no matter what," Erick said. "We're heading to their place tonight so maybe we can try tell her there," Christopher said and we all nodded.

a/n:
shit boutta go dowwwnnn

imma let y'all breathe before updating again

okay bye love y'all stay voting