diecisiete

"How does it feel when the liquor runs out? Would it be real if we
burnt it all down? Would there be tears if we let it all out?"

Joel's POV

I was upstairs at the balcony with a bottle of alcohol in my hand. I watched as everyone was having fun downstairs at the backyard where the pool was. There's most definitely some more people in the living room area probably dancing their asses off but I wasn't feeling it.

I took a big gulp from the bottle and I heard heels clicking on the floor and coming closer to me before it stopped. "Qué bola contigo?" the voice of my favourite person asked.

"The party's downstairs, not up here," she added and I felt her lean on the glass railing. "Careful," I let out and she chuckled. "What are you doing getting drunk up here?" she asked looking straight at me.

"Getting drunk up here is better than me getting drunk down there and possible hopping into some random girl's pants," I chuckled and took another gulp from the bottle

She sighed. "And what are you doing up here?" I asked her. "Erick and Adri are the only ones that aren't wasted down there, well the ones that I'm close with that is, pero I didn't wanna third wheel the married couple," she chuckled and folded her arms onto the railing, resting her chin on them.

I watched as the moonlight illuminated her features. Her curly hair was straightened and she had cut it up to her shoulder. Her eyes sparkled with the reflection of water from the pool downstairs.

Somehow she always manages to take my breath away.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," she said and met my eyes.

I sighed and looked away. "I'm gonna go downstairs," I said and backed away. "What? To get drunk again?" she asked. "I'm sorry, but I'm not your responsibility anymore," I muttered.

"Well you're the father of my child so technically you are my responsibility," she retorted and turned around to face me. I shrugged as she groaned and I made my way down the stairs.

Evaluna's POV

Me and Camilo were at the bar and soon enough we were joined by Dilara. "What's with that annoyed look on your face?" Camilo asked her. "Joel," she said as she turned the chair to face the bar.

"What's with your baby daddy?" I chuckled and she scoffed at my remark. "He's over there drinking his third bottle tonight," she said gesturing towards Joel who was clearly drunk with Richard and Christopher.

"Well, it's a party, there's liquor what do you expect?" Camilo shrugged. "He needs to atleast tone it down a little," Dilara sighed. "If it weren't for this kid in me right now I'd be taking down shots," she groaned.

"Soda, is all you get," I said and shoved a cup of soda in front of her. She drank it slowly as we all just talked. "What if his drunk ass just comes over and kiss the hell out of you?" Camilo said out of nowhere and he wasn't looking at us.

He was looking at Joel who was standing in a corner staring at Dilara, another bottle in his hand that had only half of the liquor left.

"Yeah what would you do?" I asked as I turned back to Dilara who was still holding eye contact with Joel. She shrugged.

Adriana's POV

Most people were probably already wasted but the party was far from ending. I was with Liz, Matt, and Victoria while Erick said he was gonna go to the boys when suddenly the music stopped.

The room went silent and then we heard some people singing Happy Birthday and I turned around to see Erick walking towards me with a cake in hand.

I laughed and Dilara was following him from behind, recording everything. "Make a wish!" Dilara yelled and I thought of something before blowing the candles out.

"Ayy!" they all cheered and yelled out a happy birthday to me again. "Thank you!" I yelled out and laughed.

"Take a big bite," Richard said as Erick slowly brought the cake closer to my face. I bent down a little and took a big bite out of the cake and everyone cheered.

Erick handed the cake over to Aurelia who quickly took it away. The music was put back on and everyone was back to dancing and getting wasted.

"You got cake all over," Erick chuckled. "Come here," he smirked and I leaned closer. He got close and licked the end of my lip. I chuckled and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Te quiero," I yelled over the music as I rubbed my nose against his. "Yo a ti!" he yelled back and pinched my cheeks as I giggled.

"Oh my god," I exclaimed as I looked behind Erick. He turned around and his eyes widened slightly.

Dilara was standing somewhere in the crowd holding eye contact with Joel as he made his way towards her.

When he was close enough, he grabbed her by the neck without hesitation and crashed his lips onto hers.

a/n:
hopefully this made up for that crappy chapter earlier lmaooo

also, drunk joel tho🥵