veinte

"Everybody needs some company,
Let's talk about it over one more drink,
I think you should be alone with me,
'Cause we don't have to be lonely,"

Adriana's POV

Me and Aurelia landed in Kuala Lumpur yesterday and we took another flight after to Kuching. It's a city in a different state in Malaysia, and it's not too easy to find us here.

We checked into our hotel right after and fell asleep almost immediately.

It's currently 8 AM in Kuching and I texted Erick to tell him we've landed and safe since I forgot to do so yesterday. Aurelia was sound asleep on the bed so I didn't bother her.

I went downstairs for a quick walk, taking in some much needed air. I walked around Waterfront and thankfully no one really noticed me. This place was beautiful, especially at night.

I remember when we arrived last night we saw the lights along the Darul Hana Bridge and it was beautiful. It's gonna be a nice stay here, and I don't regret the location.

 It's gonna be a nice stay here, and I don't regret the location

Joel's POV

Joel's POV

I sat in my living room shirtless waiting for Yoandri to come since he's supposed to hangout today.

I've been quite a mess. All I've been doing is getting drunk and hooking up with random girls from clubs. I've been screwing these girls yet I still can't get my mind off of her.

I heard the doorbell and automatically assumed it was Yoandri. I got up to the front door and opened it.

"Yo, I saw your text-" I cut myself off when I saw a small female figure. She had her hands covering her face and opened it slightly, taking a peek. I leaned my arm on the door, keeping it still.

She finally took her hands on her face but left them on her cheeks as a small smile crept onto my face.

Aurelia's POV

I woke up to Adriana talking on the phone. I groaned as the sunlight hit my face through the window. "Get up sleepy ass, here, it's Yashel," Adriana grabbed my leg as she passed me her phone.

I sighed and took it, placing it onto my ear. "Rels?" I heard his voice and a smile formed on my lips as Adriana chuckled. "Hi," I said to him.

"I miss you already," he muttered. I frowned slightly. "I miss you too. Pero I'll be back soon, don't worry," I said and smiled softly.

We continued talking for a bit before I hung up and got ready for the day.

Dilara's POV

Me and Joel sat at the kitchen counter in silence as I ate some cup noodles he made for both of us. "It's nice to be in here again, it's quiet and all, I miss not being in a busy neighbourhood," I said, chuckling.

"What are we doing?" he blurted as he played with his noodles. I hummed in response and turned to look at him. "Lara, what are we doing? What are you doing?" he asked as he left his fork floating in the cup.

I shrugged. I looked down into the cup in front of me. I sighed and looked back at him. "I've been quite lonely, and I know you are too," I said looking directly into his eyes, "maybe we could be lonely together."

He chuckled and looked down. He got off his high chair and sat on the one next to mine before reaching out for his cup and dragging it in front of him.

I laughed and we ate more. "You've got something on your-" he said, signalling around his mouth. I hummed and tried looking for the spot.

"Come here," he said and I smiled sheepishly, leaning my face closer. He licked the end of my lips and I laughed.

"Learnt it from your brother," he chuckled. "Ah, él party," I said while nodding my head, knowing Erick did that to Adriana at the party.

The doorbell rang and I snapped my head to that direction. "That's probably Yoandri, he was supposed to come over," Joel explained and I nodded, understanding.

"That was why when you opened the door for me you were expecting someone else?" I asked and he nodded. "Imma just let him in," he said and I nodded as I finished the last bit of my cup noodles.

"Oh hi!" Yoandri greeted me and I waved at him while I gulped down some water. "I didn't know you were here," Yoandri said to me before looking at Joel who simply shrugged.

"Yoyo, sick shades," I complimented his sunglasses. He took them off and handed them to me. "Try them," he said and I squealed. I put them on and looked around a bit.

"How I look?" I asked them both and they shrugged

"How I look?" I asked them both and they shrugged. "You'd fit anything," Joel chuckled and I scrunched my face at him. "Okay okay enough lovey dovey," Yoandri fake gagged as me and Joel laughed.

a/n:
hiyaaaa

this chapter was inspired by carmuel (elite)'s cute moment and i kinda like this one :)

i also decided to add some photos of Waterfront, Kuching, Sarawak.. there's a pic during daytime and another at night time so yeah, Kuching's a pretty nice city :))

aight okay but look at jolara's lil cute fluff🥺

okay bye keep voting