veintidós

"You're so good to her, it's vicious
Yeah, she should be thanking me
Oh, who's gonna touch you like me?
Yeah, tell me, who?
Who can make you forget about me?"

Dilara's POV

We were all currently all hanging out at Richard's house including Evaluna, Camilo and the kids. "When are Adriana and Aurelia supposed to come back? Like roughly," Evaluna asked Erick.

"Whenever they feel ready," he shrugged. The kids were currently playing at the backyard and Aaliyah was here too.

"Where's Joel?" Christopher asked as he came to us from the kitchen, a can of soda in hand. "He said he's coming but he went to pick a friend up since he's coming with her," Zabdiel responded.

"Her?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow and Zabdiel just shrugged in response. "Is Renae coming?" Richard asked Zabdiel as he sat down with us in the living room almost out of breath from chasing the kids around.

"She is. She'll be here in a minute," Zabdiel said. Just like he said, the doorbell and Richard went to get it, bringing Renae inside with him.

She joined us in the living room before we all decided to head out to the backyard. Camilo was in the pool with the kids since they wanted to play in the water and Richard joined in to keep extra watch for the kids.

We were all busy watching the kids play around in the pool to even notice Joel had arrived, with a friend. "Tío Joel!" Evan called out when he was the first to notice Joel's presence.

"Aye!" the boys cheered when they saw their bandmate. I turned around and saw a beautiful brunette behind him and he reached for her, intertwining their fingers. My heart dropped to my stomach.

"Guys uh, this is my girlfriend, Paula," he introduced the brunette who smiled at all of us. Girlfriend?

"Uh, hi Paula," Christopher was the first to greet her with a smile, trying to welcome her but we all could sense how off he felt.

"Hi," Paula waved at him. "How'd you meet Joel?" Erick asked her. "About a couple weeks ago at a friend's party," Paula said.

"And you're already dating?" Renae questioned and Paula seemed uncomfortable by that. I quickly jumped up and walked over to her, a smile plastered on my face.

"Welcome to family," I opened my arms for her and she gladly got into the hug. Joel raised his eyebrows at me and I simply glared at him but the smile was plastered back onto my face as soon as Paula pulled away from the hug.

"Please, make yourself feel at home," I said as I led her to the girls, who smiled at her but looked at me with a certain but I just gestured for them to be nice.

Joel went to join the boys at the other side by the pool as me and the girls got to know Paula.

Joel's POV (later that day)

Me and Paula are in the car as I'm about to send her back to her house. "I don't think your friends like me," she muttered, looking out of the window.

"Babe, they do like you it's just they're still tryna get used to you," I convinced her and turned to her before focusing back onto the road.

"Well most importantly, I don't think Dilara likes me," she said, finally looking at me. I sighed. "Why does she have to like you for us to be happy?" I asked her.

"She knows you better than anyone other than your family. She's also carrying your child- Joel, there's no way you guys just stopped loving each other," she said.

"Well I know for a fact I stopped loving her, I got my eyes all on you baby," I said and reached for her hand before taking it up to my lips and planting a soft kiss on the back of her hand.

I pulled up in her driveway and walked her to her doorstep. "I'll see you tomorrow," I said and pecked her lips. She smiled. "Bye," she waved and entered her house.

I quickly got into my car and drove back to my house.

••••

I was sitting in my living room watching a movie when the doorbell rang. I groaned and got up to the front door only to find Dilara, looking like she could murder someone.

She stormed inside, forcefully bumping my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and closed the door. I walked up to her and out of nowhere I felt a force to my cheek.

I looked back up to see her fuming. "What are you mad about?" I asked her. She chuckled and walked further away from me.

"You fucking played me," she yelled. "Well you played me from the beginning-" I fought back but she cut me off, "And you're not mad at me for that?"

"No!" I yelled. She folded her arms across her chest. "I'm with Paula and I'm happy and you can't do anything to stop us from being together. But congrats cause you won your little game," I spat.

"No, we both lost," she said and I scoffed.

"What the fuck have you lost?"

"You," she shoved her finger to my chest.

a/n:
double update but CLIFFHANGER

okay so Paula Dominguez (Joel's new girl) is portrayed by Victoria Justice, i'll update the cast chapter soon so yeahhh

yeet okay bye ily keep voting