veinticuatro

"I can take your mans if I want to,
But lucky for you, I don't want to,
Why you coming at me with that attitude?
Slapping on my ego now I'm mad at you,"

Dilara's POV

I'm waiting for Sebastian at Starbucks. We met up two days ago and decided to meet up again. I knew him from a close friend of mine and Sebastian is a really nice person.

Just as I was about to text him a familiar brunette sat herself across of me at my table. She took her sunglasses off and shot me a sarcastic smile.

"Hi!" she greeted in a high pitched voice. "Hi," I said back in the same tone and a clearly fake smile on my face.

"Look, I just wanna say, stay away from my boyfriend," she said as she folded her arms on the table. I chuckled.

"Look, Paula, he's my past time. And it's type crazy that you're so insecure of me tryna steal him from you when really all I did was exist," I said to her.

"It's pretty clear you still have feelings for him," she spat.

"Well, cari, when two people who love each other deeply end their relationship, there's no way the feelings just vanished. But you don't have to worry about me, I'm letting go pero Joel? I'd suggest you take care of him instead of coming for me," I said with a smug smile.

"Look. That's his baby, yes, but please, don't think that I'm gonna let that rat be apart of me and Joel's life," she scoffed. I was fuming.

"It's a baby. Not a motherfucking rat. But you wanna know who's the rat? You. Now don't come around here tryna tell me shit as if you've got so much power over him. I can just snap my fingers and Joel would come back to me, that's the power I have over him, me oyes?" I spat.

"Get the fuck out of my sight," I spat and she rolled her eyes, leaving immediately. Just as she exited the door, Sebastian entered.

"Hey, what was she doing here- are you okay?" he asked as he sat in the same seat that girl sat in. I wiped the anger off of my face and replaced it with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good," I said. "Did she come about Joel?" he asked and I nodded, sighing. "You wanna tell me about it?" he asked again and I shrugged.

"I don't wanna bother you with anymore of my life problems," I chuckled and he laughed, shaking his head. "You could never bother me with your life problems even if you wanted to. Now tell me what'd she say," he said.

"Uhh, stay away from Joel bla bla bla, the part that made me wanna murder the bitch was when she called my baby a rat," I said and Sebastian's eyes widened.

"She did not," he said in disbelief and I nodded. "You snapped didn't you?" he asked and again I nodded.

"I don't understand what Joel sees in her," Sebastian said, shaking his head. "Neither do I," I sighed.

Aurelia's POV

Me and Adriana settled down in the flight. It's finally time. We're going home. We didn't tell anyone yet because we want it to be a surprise.

This was gonna be a long flight so I decided to just take a nap.

••••

We landed and got our luggages. "I'm gonna go get coffee, you want some?" I asked my sister who shook her head.

"I'll wait around here," she told me and I nodded. I headed to the Starbucks and got myself a cup of coffee.

As I was walking back to Adriana who was waiting for me outside by the entrance, I saw a man covering her mouth and dragging her into a van.

I dropped my coffee and ran out, trying to get the plate number but it was too fast. "Oh, fuck," I muttered and pulled out my phone.

Omniscient

Everyone was in a panic. Aurelia had gone to the police station quickly and everyone arrived as quick as they could.

She explained everything that happened to the police officers and explained it again to her friends. "I tried to get the plates but they were too fast," Aurelia was on the verge of a panic attack but Richard quickly held her, telling her everything would be okay.

Erick fell onto the chair and Dilara sat next to him, embracing him into a hug. "Why would they wanna kidnap her?" Camilo asked the question everyone had been wondering.

"Excuse me," a police officer said as she approached the group. "We just received a report that Miguel and Elena Rodriguez, your parents, were also abducted earlier. Do you know anyone that would want something from your family?" the officer asked Aurelia and she shook her head.

"I don't know," she let out. "We believe they're also looking for you so until then we will have officers guarding your house. Where will you be staying?" the officer once again asked her.

"With me," Richard quickly jumped and told the officer who nodded. "We'll escort you all home, for now there will be officers guarding all of your homes. Don't worry, we won't be using police cars so it won't be obvious," the lady informed them and excused herself.

"Who the hell is behind this?" Erick questioned, his voice muffled since his face was in his hands.

Nobody said anything. Aurelia was shaking in Richard's arms, knowing she might be next. But what they all wanna know; is whether Adriana will come out of this alive.

a/n:
okay so this was a rlly wack way to explain the whole situation lmfaooo

anyways dun dun dun, is she gonna be okay? what's goin on? why are the abusive parents abducted as well? keep reading to find out ;)

^ that sounded like a mfking commercial LMFAOOO

i'm bored so imma borrow ontaszabdiel 's lil q&a thing from her book, u can ask the characters some questions coz why not lmao (minus questions regarding the kidnapping coz we all gon pretend adri can answer these) :

dilara grace:

joel pimentel:

adriana rodriguez:

erick brian:

zabdiel de jesús:

renae lopez:

richard camacho:

aurelia rodriguez:

christopher velez:

paula dominguez:

aight that's it for this chapter, bye bye

ps; dont let the q&a ting flop🥺👉👈