ocho

"Now the day bleeds
Into nightfall
And you're not here
To get me through it all"

Erick's POV

Dilara has been living with me at my place for the past week. She'd only leave her room to come eat, even so she barely ate. She only played around with her food and took two or three bites.

"How long are you gonna be mopping around like this hermana?" I sighed as I sat at the end of her bed. She sat up, leaning on her bed frame.

"It hurts Erick," she said, barely even a whisper. "Head to the studio. You were supposed to go meet up with Abraham two days ago, call him up and write that bop," I told her.

She groaned and stayed put. "I'm serious. I can join you if you want," I said to her. "Fine, just drive me there," Dilara said and got out of the bed. "That's my sis. I'll be waiting downstairs," I said to her and smiled as I headed downstairs.

Adriana was playing with Lucas in the living room. "Did it work?" she asked and I nodded, smiling. "Hopefully she vents through songwriting. That's usually what she does," I said and Adriana nodded.

I sat with them on the floor as Lucas threw his toys around. "I'm ready," I heard Dilara call out as she came down the stairs. She wasn't really smiling much or even wearing makeup but it's progress that she's even going out of the house.

"Let's go," I said before kissing my wife and son goodbye. "Have fun," Adriana said to Dilara who simply nodded, forcing a small smile

We got into my car and I drove her to the studio. "Can you go get my car later?" she asked me. "Sure," I nodded. "You sick of me already?" I chuckled and she shook her head letting out a small chuckle.

"I just wanna drive around on my own, and also I won't have to bother you anymore," she said. "You're my sister. You'll be bothering me as long we're both living," I laughed.

We arrived outside the building and I walked her to their studio room. I opened the door to see Abraham sitting there and strumming his guitar while looking at his laptop.

He looked up at us and smiled. "Hey!" he greeted and set his guitar aside, greeting us both. He squeezed Dilara into a tight hug. "You okay?" he asked softly when they pulled away and Dilara shrugged.

"I need to get going, me and Adriana have a little meeting with Camilo and Evaluna. Well, more like Lucas has a meeting with Camila and Evan," I chuckled and Abraham laughed. "See ya bro," he said to me.

"Take care of mi hermana," I said sternly and laughed it off. "I got her, don't worry," Abraham said, laughing. I said goodbye to my sister and left the studio.

Dilara's POV

Me and Abraham were left alone in the studio, waiting for our audio engineer. "While we wait, do you have any ideas right now?" Abraham asked me as he put his guitar back on his lap.

I leaned back on the couch and sighed. "What do you have for now?" I asked him and he handed me the notebook.

Tiempo pa' olvidar
Copas pa' beber
Y algo pa' este mal porque me voy a enloquecer 

I read the lyrics and somehow some lines came into my head. Guess I'm really feeling that heartbroken vibe. I wrote the lyrics down and showed it to Abraham.

Dame tiempo, de esto salgo
Esto solo es un trago amargo
Duele pero puedo soportarlo
No te olvido pero voy a superarlo

"Okay, okay," he nodded. "I'm just gonna write a ton of crap down, let me vent it out through the lyrics is that okay?" I asked him and he quickly nodded.

"Please do, if it makes you feel any better I'm alright with it. I do that with my music too and I feel like it would give it a better feel you know?" he said and I nodded.

"Add, 'el tiempo todo lo cura' somewhere in there," he suggested and I nodded as I sribbled the notebook.

De eso yo estoy segura
El tiempo todo lo cura
Cualquiera se desgasta
Con tu distancia tengo, con eso basta

"Yeah that's dope," he said. "It's a vibe," I added. He started strumming his guitar to a slow tune.

He cleared his throat and started singing some lines.

"Me hiciste infeliz
Soy un hombre que perdona lo que sea, menos un desliz
Igual París sin la torre Eiffel seguirá siendo París
Aquí no vuelvas, please
No te necesito, lo que necesito es-,"

"Tiempo pa' olvidar
Copas pa' beber
Y algo pa' este mal porque me voy a enloquecer," I continued from him.

"That should be the first verse," I said and gave him the notebook and pen where he quickly wrote that verse down. There was a knock on the door and it opened to our audio engineer.

"Hey!" he greeted us both and we greeted him back. "You guys ready to head in the booth?" he asked and we nodded. "You should go first since you're doing the first verse," I told Abraham and he nodded.

We discussed the instrumentals and stuff and we found the perfect tune for the song. Abraham entered the booth and recorded the first verse leading to the chorus.

This song will be it. This is the song where I completely vent my feelings. This is how I'm feeling right now.

a/n:
like i said, the song issa fcking bop go stream it

one more slightly depressing chapter then it'll start getting slightly lighthearted bye