veintisiete

"They say newcomers have a certain smell,
Yeah, trust issues, not to mention,
They say they can smell your intentions,"

Omniscient

Paula paced around her living room as she waited for her lover. She had her hand on her forehead as she walked around nervously.

There were knocks on her door and she quickly opened it, revealing an unfazed Antonio. She looked around quickly, making sure no one was watching before pulling his arm and dragging him inside.

She quickly locked the door and turned to Antonio. "No one followed you?" she asked as she got closer to him. He shook his head no and cupped her face.

"You're so nervous and anxious about all of this when really it's me getting my hands dirty," he said and chuckled before pecking her lips softly.

"Well I'm the one dating one of them so of course I'm nervous. I don't wanna blow my cover," she said as she wrapped her arms around his torso.

"Did Joel say anything to you? Like where Aurelia is?" he asked the brunette.

"She's at Richard's. Let me warn you, homeboy is protective. It won't be easy. Plus cops are all over their properties, there's no way you can get to her without getting caught," Paula told him.

He thought for a while and a smirk grew on his face. "This is where you come in, mi amor,"

••••

Antonio had arranged to meet up with Erick somewhere for lunch. He made up an excuse that he wants to get to know his brother-in-law but Erick felt like it was off considering the current situations.

Erick meeting up with him at the cafe, means Dilara and Lucas alone at home, but with the police at watch outside.

Erick sat across of him at the table. "What is it?" he asked the man. "My wife is kidnapped we should spare the getting along crap," he let out and Antonio chuckled.

 "My wife is kidnapped we should spare the getting along crap," he let out and Antonio chuckled

"I wanna help find my sister too. Even though we practically never really knew each other, she's still my sister. Well, half sister," he said.

Erick stared at the man in front of him. He wasn't gonna fall for it so easily, heck he could probably even be lying that he's Adriana's half brother.

"Look, we can eat and stuff but I'm leaving as soon as we're done," Erick said and Antonio nodded.

"Did you know Adri used to use boys for their money?" Antonio asked the Cuban suddenly. Erick knew he was playing but he decided to play along.

He shook his head no. "Well, I'm just saying. She may be your wife but she might just leave you one day and leave you broke," Antonio said shrugging as he ate his food.

Erick clenched his jaw. "I wonder why your mother left you with your father. Probably couldn't stand you," Erick said simply as he dug into his food.

Antonio froze a little but smiled. "I wonder why your father left you and sister. Probably couldn't take trouble makers, what more two of it," Antonio fired back, a smile never leaving his face before he burst into laughter.

"It's all games bro, I didn't mean anything," he said to Erick who just smiled. "Neither did I," and that was a lie, considering Erick meant what he said word by word.

Paula on the other hand, was asked by Antonio to join Joel and head to Richard's house.

"Two drops into her drink, that'll be enough. We don't need to take her since that'll be too much trouble," Antonio said as he put the bottle in Paula's hands.

"Are you tryna kill her? That's not part of the plan!" Paula yelled at him and he shushed her. "It won't kill her, just enough to hurt her and well, a warning that they're not safe anywhere," Antonio said with a smirk.

"Okay but they'll know it was me! If it was me and Joel that came, it'll be obvious it was me," Paula said, worrying. "That's why I'm flying you out right after, and Joel will send you to the airport," Antonio winked.

Paula held the small glass bottle in her hand. Two drops into Aurelia's drink just to scare everyone. She had secretly entered the kitchen earlier with the excuse that she'd help Aurelia with the drinks.

Aurelia had to go to the bathroom so Paula was left with the drinks. She quickly put two drops into the only white mug.

Aurelia walked back and Paula quickly dropped the bottle into her purse. "All done?" Aurelia asked Paula who smiled, nodding.

They sat in the living room as Aurelia left the tray on the table. Paula was expecting her to grab the white mug, instead Richard did.

Richard carried it up to his lips, about to take a sip.

a/n:
:)

hehe leavin y'all there for now BAKAHJAVS

anyways, y'all think richard gon drink that?👀 will antonio's plan succeed or will it turn to shit?

muahahhaahha i love leaving cliffhangers *evil clapping*