𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙓𝙓

??? pov.

I grew up getting tease by others for having young parents. Now that i have my younger sister by my side, it makes me wanna protect her than getting hate by others.

At least my parents understands me and its actually good to see my parents loving each other so much.

Today, a female practical teacher just came to teach us science, i dont really get why girls are so good in that subject because i prefer mathematics more.

She sure is pretty but very strict in class, we cant even talk with each other or she'll make you answer a question and if you dont get the answer, she'll give you tons of homework for you to do in one night!

But that one time when i dont understand a question, i try seeing her in teacher's room and she's super sweet and warm.

She also teach the lowest class that is full of gangster and i often seeing her cry in teacher's room while everyone else having their lunch.

Nervously, i tried to comfort her and she really need someone to hear her out and im willing to be the one.

”Thanks eunwoo, i really appreciate your help”

And i think i had a crush on my teacher.

I walked to home with a good mood because of what happened today. ”Im home”

I opened the door and saw my parents kissing passionately on kitchen's counter.

Ugh there they go again.

[ Ah finally last chapter 🥳 Thank you for reading my lame book dhskbd, and yea thats it my second book. So far im sorry, i cant describe something so well but hope you guys enjoy the book 😭 ]

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙚𝙢 🍓 - 𝙣𝙖 𝙟𝙖𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣 ✔️ 🎉