𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙑𝙡𝙡𝙡

"Good morning eunah!" said yuna excitedly after seeing me arrived.

"Hi" i said with a slow tone because i felt like to. I mean, do i need a reason to do something? No.

"Hey what happened" yuna asked worried. She then sit beside me to hear me out.

"He rejected me" i said while putting my earphones on.

"Are you kiddi-"

"Good morning class", i immediately took off my earphone. Why is the teacher arrived so early.. or is it me that late?

As soon as i pull my head up, i see na ssaem smiling at me. Everyone looks like him lately. Did i like him THAT much? ugh. I rub my eyes aggressively. No once but twice. I opened my eyes back but nothing change, ehhh.

"Yuna, what subject is it?" i asked not believing what i just see.

"You blind? Its jaemin ssaem, of course its mathematic" yuna wispered making my eyes widened. That's the real him, oh my gosh.

"So, today im gonna teach about-"

"Jaemin ssaem" said saerin with her disgusting cute voice. She then give na ssaem a small carton of strawberry milk.

"For me? Thank you" said na ssaem. Saerin just smiles like a crazy clown. She thinks she cute? Nah im absolutely cuter than her.
.
.
"So what did you said to him?" yuna asked while stuffing her mouth with food.

"Nothing, i just said that i like him" i said while stirring soup with rice because im too lazy to eat.

"Wow can you relax, he really changed the whole you" yuna said and continue to eat. What did she said? I changed?

"W-what?" i said not believing her.

"Hi can i sit here, you two are so loud. I want to know what you guys are talking about too" na ssaem said while placing his plate beside me.

"No"

"Sure" yuna and i said at the same time. We look at each other, sending eye sign.

"Thanks, you guys can continue to talk. Dont mind me" he said again while stuffing his mouth with some rice. Yuna cant said anything cause i warned her earlier and i just keep my mouth shut.

"Urm so, yuna who changed eunah. I'll beat him up. How dare he changed my beloved student" na ssaem said. Will he really beat his own ass off? Lol.

"Someone who rejected her" yuna said. Is she crazy or- . Yuna immediately look at me and sends a sorry sign. I quickly kick her leg, she's craZy.

"Ouch, uh i feel like throwing up. Eunah see you in class uekk" yuna said and immediately leave. She's out of her mind, how dare she said that aaaah 😩.

After yuna left, i quickly finish my meal and get out from that awkward situation.

"Wait, are you gonna leave me? I spent years eating alone. Are you really gonna leave?" na ssaem said after pulling my hand and asked me to sit. Why tf is he acting like a baby boy after he rejected me? I have no option but to sit beside him and waited for him to finish his meal.

"Did you really changed because someone rejected you?" he asked out of the sudden.

"If you still keeping your mouth shut, i cant help you" he said again. What? Why would he help me with my feelings and what? He want to help me to get my crush's heart?

"Ssaem, if you dont have a feeling towards me, can you please leave me alone and dont approach me. Please dont give me fake hopes by helping and caring. Yes i did, i changed because someone rejected me. And you know who that 'someone' is" i said immediately take my plate and leave him behind.

Jaemin's pov.

If you did, then i had no chance but to tell you.
___________________________

Eunah's pov.

I walked to home.. again with my damn feeling. I cant stop thinking about what just happened so i put my earphone on. Since im super lazy, i dont pick a song but let them shuffle.

⌞ 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 // 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝟨 ⌟

1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

I wish i have a perfect love story.

.
.

I sat on my favorite bench in a playground since im lazy to walk. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hi what are you listening to?" asked jeno while showing his eye smile. Cute.

"Some sad song, my crush just rejected me" i said lowering my voice. He then took one of my earphone off and wear it instead. (u know what the situation like lmaoo)

"How?" i asked. Jeno nodded his head and smiled.

"Sad. Good for someone who's having a broken heart" he said and giving back my earphone.

"Eunah-ya, i have something to tell you" jeno said again. I hummed and let him continue.

"Actually-"

"Yes dad, im heading home rn. Yea. What? Oh okay. Yes I'll hurry up" i said picking up a phone call from my dad.

"Sorry jeno, my dad asked me to go home now. See you later" i said and immediately run to the damn house.

"Actually, i like you.. so much"
.
.

"We learned this just now" said na ssaem while staring straight into my eyes. I still keep my head down since what happened at school earlier. He then get up and sit beside me.

"You really like me?" he asked and staring straight into my soul. Thats kinda scary. I finally look at him and said yes.

"Proof it" he said again with his soft but deep voice. Without hesitation, i give him a peck of kiss on his lips. (RILEK BODO, A PECK BARU)

"What a brave move. Did you know why i let you to kiss me?" he asked. I shook my head twice and he suddenly attack my lips aggressively.

"Na ssaem" i said between a kiss. Im kinda uncomfortable because its my first time but kinda happy at the same time because he actually like me too, you know what i mean.. ?

"No you cant stop, you asked for it" he said and continue to.. kiss me.

"Na ssaem" i said again to catch his attention. He seems dont care.

"I tried to hold it. But you make me crazier"

[ ALEXA PLAY WHIPLASH BY NCT 127, OK DAH YA ALLAH AKU RASA BERDOSA ]