𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙓𝙡𝙡

I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful futures on earth and you know what? He's actually mine. I couldn't help but admiring his face which right in front of me.

"Baby is there something wrong with my face?" jaemin said in a sudden with his deep morning voice that makes my heart go wild. I ruffles hir hair and make him pout without realize.

"No morning kiss?" he asked pouting, wait for me to give him a kiss. I leaned forward and touch his nose with mine.

"No morning kiss you naughty boy" i said giggling while make him look me with a scary gaze. Im kinda shock, what is he so mad for?

I quickly make my way out from that scary situation and planning to make breakfast but he suddenly pull my hand making me lay to bed back.

"Why did you sounds so sexy?" he asked while pulling me nearer to him, leaving no space between us. He then attack my lips really hard as if he never did before.

I pulled the kiss away, not having it and making him whined like a whole baby boy.

"Nana-ya, dont you feel hungry? What about breakfast.. hm?" i asked to make him stop getting into 'that' feeling.

"But i want to have you for my breakfast and you can eat my bread" he said while glancing to his abs, trying to distract me.

I click my tongue letting the 'tsk' out and lean forward. Jaemin smiles in victory as he successfully distract me.

"Na jaemin, you already had me for your dinner last night. Please eat real food for breakfast" i smack his arm playfully. He then pull me nearer and nearer so i cant move before giving him what he wants.

"If not, what about another kiss?"

I rolled my eyes and planning to give him a peck but it turns into a breathless kiss when he push me hard with one of his hand behind my head. He dont even let a chance pass and rubs his body to mine. I stop responding to the kiss, making him pulled away with a question mark on his face.

"Bad boy" i smack him hard and quickly took a towel and go to the bathroom.
.
.

I made him pancakes since i dont let him 'eat' me for his breakfast. Someone suddenly hug my wrist and rest his chin on my shoulder. By the hot breath, i already knew its jaemin.

He then showers my neck, ears and collarbones with soft kisses. I turn back and face him. He look so cute with sleepy face and clinging to me. I cant help but giggled seeing his cuteness.
.
.

"Hey you can go first, i still have some work to do", the last thing i heard from jaemin. I do understand his work as a teacher but he promised me.. to have a date.

I walked alone on the street sadly.. because he's not here by my side.

"Hey cutie, what are you doing here alone?", i suddenly met a guy with full of tattoo on his hand since he wear a sleeveless shirt. I take some step backwards after realizing that he's actually approaching me.

He then slide my skirt up, held my thigh with his left hand making me gasp. The touch is different. I can feel love by jaemin's touch but not his.

I cant fight him with my taekwondo license since he's much bigger than me.

Suddenly someone punch the man that's enjoying the time of his life. My hand is pulled by someone and we run from that man.

I still cant see who's pulling me but i just followed him since i feel safe. Surprisingly, that man followed us behind.

Realizing that, he then hugged me and get in a small path and we hid there. Being so close to his chest, i can feel his heartbeat and heavy but warm breath.

I looked up and saw a familiar face with sweats on his forehead. "Jeno-"

He shush my mouth by putting his index finger on my lips. We heard a man's frustrated voice from not far away. We stay there for some moment until the man finally disappear.

I was about to say thank you to him and a notification just buzzed my phone and its from jaemin. He cant come. I tried to relax myself and not getting emotional in front of jeno.

"Thank-"

I suddenly felt different and vomited out of the blue.