𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙑

"Huh look how brave this girl is. You just touched my jaemin ssaem!" said that girl while spilling some juice on my skirt. I can see yuna flinch and gasp. I immediately stand up and clean my skirt.

"Who are you" i said while pushing her shoulder slightly.

"How dare you?! Im your senior from class 3" she shouted making some students wispering and taking videos.

"Ah sunbae, im sorry i did something wrong" i said mocking her with a smirk. (sunbae; senior)

"You really think im gonna say that?" i said again while adjusting my seat and continue to eat.

"You clown"

"What did you said?!" she shouted while grabbing my hair making me stop eating.

"Sunbae, we're sorry. Please let us eat. Sorry sunbae, eunah-ya say sorry" said yuna. She'll apologize even if its not her fault. She continues to say sorry endlessly but that 'senior' dont even care.

"Let me go or you will regret" i said warning her.

"What do you want to do if i dont?" she said mocking me. Hot water started to boil in my head, she crossed the line. I grab her hand and flip her body at one try. Not everyone know this but i have a taekwondo license. I must admit that she's kinda heavy lol.

I grab yuna's hand while she's still gasping and head to our class leaving that stupid sunbae. My jaemin ssaem? Huh she's a clown. That ssaem is not hers.

"Eunah, i noticed that you're face gets so red when she said 'my jaemin ssaem', are you that angry? " asked yuna giggling.

"What? No. She just grab my hair, you dont see that?" i answered and adjust my hair that looks messy.

As we arrived to our class, everyone started to wispered something. I did nothing wrong though.

"Yah han eunah, you.. "

"Again? Park saerin, you know nothing so dont fuckin open your mouth. Im tired" i said and immediately put my head on my table.

"Eunah-ya.. " called yuna but her voice is shaking.

"Who is han eunah?! Let me see your face and send you to jail, you witch" shouted an old man from my class door.

"Me, im eunah" i said raising my hand.

"Han eunah, follow me" said ms kim. Her face looks serious.. for the first time.

I sit facing someone familiar. Huh that canteen sunbae? She hurted her face? Oh i did that haha. Ah so this old man is her father.

"Eunah-ya can you tell me your mom's phone number?" asked ms kim.

"Ms kim, i dont have any" i said. She keep asking me and i finally give her my mom's phone number.
.
.
"Ms han there you are" said ms kim while doing a hand shake with my mom.

"There she is, i waited for like an hour" said that old man while looking at his watch. He's overreacting, its not even half an hour lol.

"Sorry im late", huh na ssaem? What is he doing here?

"You guys see what happen to my daughter? This girl did this!" said that old man while pointing towards me.

"Daddy, its still hurt" she said while touching her wounds. Her dad immediately pat her head and said its okay. Lmao that is annoying.

"Sorry, I'll advice my daughter. I'll also pay for the hospital's fee" said mom while bowing down multiple times.

"Mom its not my fault. She pulled my hair and i was defending myself, is it a wrong thing to do?" i said to make things clear.

"Stop it and say sorry" mom said sending me a warning.

"No, why would i apologize when its not even my fault?!" i shouted to show everyone that its not my fault.

"I said stop" she said after giving me a slap on my face and causing everyone in that room gasp in shock. I touch cheek that was swollen because of that slap.

"You have no right to touch me. You're just a step mom" i said and immediately run to toilet leaving everyone behind.
.
.
"Eunah-ya, you okay?", i quickly wipe my tears and put a smile, not wanting him to asked me anything.

"Follow me" said na ssaem while pulling my hand and head to a bench where there's no one there.

"Tell me, are you really okay?" he asked again. I couldn't hold my tears and started to cry.

"Ssaem, i miss my mom so much. I wish she's here to comfort me" i said. He immediately hug me after seeing me crying.

"Eunah-ya, its okay. Good things are waiting for you.. trust me. You're not alone, you have me, your na ssaem" he said comforting me. I wanted to wipe my tears but he didn't let go that hug.

"Sorry, its been a long time since i hugged someone" he said while letting me go. I giggled seeing his embarrassed face.

He then give me his handkerchief to wipe my tears.

"You're prettier when you smile" he said with his lower tone while staring me with his sweet smile.

"Huh you're bleeding" he said with a shocked face seeing a blood on my face. He immediately pull my hand towards the nurse room.
.
.
"Sit here" he said while patting a bed asking me to sit there. I didn't hurt that much-

"Let me know if its hurt okay" said na ssaem while searching something in a plastic bag. He then apply a medicine on my lower lips that was hurted by a slap. He takes a cotton ball and add a medicine there. I closed my eyes to bear with pain.

"Ah" i groaned because he accidentally push the cotton ball harder.

"Sorry, is it hurt?" he asked. I didn't respond his question and continue to close my eyes.

I suddenly feels something on my lips and quickly open my eyes. He.. use his fingers instead of a cotton ball. He dont even realize that i've open my eyes because he's focusing on my lips.

He saw me looking at him and immediately stop what he's doing. We realized how close our face are and that awkward but heart fluttering moment started-

"Eunah-ya are you okay?" the door suddenly opened and shows yuna's worried face.

"Oh sorry for interrupting, you are okay" yuna said smirking and immediately close the door after seeing me and na ssaem.

Urm.. what's this strange feeling?

Special chapter for /taklehotak/ hehe