𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙓𝙡𝙓

[ WARNING THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT ]

Jeno's pov.

I was playing with eun and suddenly receive a call from my boss.

”Eun, uncle will go to the toilet first okay?” i said while ruffling eun's hair.

”Okay uncle” he said and continue to play with his toys.
.
.

”Hello mr lee, just so you know that im going to send you to new york for our new project. Im not sure how long its gonna be but you're going next week, sorry for the late notice”

”Its okay boss, thanks for the information”

I was confused at first but i think this is the time to move on from her. I need to take care of myself too.

She's not the one for me.
.
.
___________________________

Jaemin's pov.

”Na ssaem!”, eun run towards me leaving his mummy behind. I open my arms wide to greet that ball of sunshine or should i call him.. my son?

”Eun, can you call me papa?” i asked out of sudden success to take eun and eunah's attention.

”Papa? But eun want daddy!” he whined on my arms making me let some giggles out.

”No eun, only mummy can call papa daddy” i said smirking and took a glance on eunah. I honestly love seeing her cheeks heated up.

She then smack my arm playfully.

”Why mummy hit papa?” eun asked, not familiar with the situation.

”Because papa's mind is full of dirty thoughts, eun shouldn't learn that from papa” eunah said making eun nodded in confusion.

”Eun, can papa know your name?”

”My name is han eunwoo” he said excitedly. I took a look on eunah who's hiding her face.

”Hey, why han?" i asked in an annoyed voice facing eunah who's walking beside me.

”Eun, can you change it to na eunwoo?”  i said and eun immediately nodded, accepting my request.
.
.

”He's asleep?” i asked after seeing eunah came out from eun's bedroom. She just nodded and head to her bedroom or can i say our bedroom 👁️👄👁️.

”Hey you promised me to have it tonight” i said pouting as i saw her not remembering the 'promise'.

She then give me a peck on my lips and continue to walk to the bed. ”Baby im so sleepy, what about tomorrow?”

”Baby, promise is promise okay” i said after pinning her to the wall, feeling her body after mine. I smash her lips right away, hearing her 'no' groans.
_______________________

Eunah's pov.

”No? What about this, still no?” he said placing my left hand inside his shirt, feeling his six packs of abs. (😳)

”You know me well” i said before closing my eyes, letting him do whatever he wants.

He then abused my lips with sucking and licking it. I guess he really miss that feeling.

”I miss you” he said before making way inside my shirt and carry me to the bed.

”Did you miss me or my body?” i asked making him stop doing whatever he do.

”Both.. ?” he said and continue to distract me with soft but wet kisses on my neck and leaving couples of hickeys there.

”Now you're mine.. again” he said satisfied with his work before smashing my lips while taking my shirt off.

”Can i ?” he said asking my permission to give me some love when he felt his member goes hard.

He then do the in and out session causing me groans and moans in pleasure.

”Jaemin.. ”

”Yes baby, should i go deeper?”, and he did go deeper make me let out some loud moans.

After some time, i got really tired and we end the session with soft kisses.

Suddenly we heard a little knock on the door.

Jaemin open the door and saw eun rubbing his eyes with his fingers. ”Papa, eun cant sleep because mummy noisy”

Jaemin and i look at each other, glupping our own saliva after hearing what eun said.

Too loud?

”Eun lets go back to bed okay?” jaemin said while holding eun's hand.

”Eun want to sleep with mummy” he said whining with a sleepy face.

”Urm eun, mummy is sick and papa is taking care of mummy” jaemin said. Taking care my foot, he clearly abuse me :,)
.
.

”Why dont you let eun sleep with us?” i asked making him pout instantly.

”No way, we gonna cuddle until morning with no interruptions” jaemin said and quickly hug me which is beside him.

I cant stop myself from laughing, he really be jealous of his own son. He didn't change a bit.. so am i.