𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙑𝙡𝙡

I quickly go to my room and clean my bed, books, and everything neatly. This is too sudden, why would he come when i was having a mental breakdown :')

”Here, this is her room and—” dad's word stopped when he saw me picking up some rubbish on the floor. (terok nye perangai)

”Oh my go— haha here is my studying table” i said laughing out of awkwardness and showing my table to them.

Na ssaem giggled and take out some paper for me to answer. I sit facing him and passed the rubbish i pick earlier to dad.

”Study well” dad said while closing the door, leaving us alone. (😳)

”So eunah, can you tell me the first step to solve this question?” asked na ssaem while showing me a mathematic question. I can do nothing but scratch my head because i dont even know what the question want :')

”Its okay if you dont know, i can teach you” he said while showing me a warm smile.
.
.
”Yuna-ya guess who came to my house yesterday” i said making yuna confused.

”Who?” yuna asked while making an up and down looking eyebrow. She didn't even guess— i hate her.

”I said guess yuna, are you stupid or what” i said rolling my eyes to show that im annoyed.

”Okay okay, urm saerin?” yuna asked. I immediately shook my head.

”Na ssaem” i wispered to yuna's ear making her gasp while covering her mouth.

”Yo that's unbelievable. If anyone in this school knows, you will get killed” yuna said while still covering her mouth.

”I knowww, but im planning to tell that canteen sunbae” i said while laughing really hard.

”But eunah, you have a big big crush on him.. right?” yuna asked making me stop laughing instantly.

”You know its a good chance to confess, who knows he'll accept you” yuna said again. Maybe thats true, cant hide my feelings forever. Plus I'll meet him everyday.
.
.
I walked myself home thinking about what yuna just said. Should i? Or shouldn't?

Im about to cross the road but someone just pull my bag back, i nearly fall back and hurt my head.

”Hey are you okay? You should be careful crossing the road, a car nearly hit you” said jeno while helping me to stand up. We then sat on a bench where we first met.

”Jeno, do you think i should confess my feeling to my crush? Or should i just keep my mouth shut? What do you think?” i asked jeno out of the sudden.

”Urm i think you should confess. Let everything out from your chest is better then getting hurt when you see them with somebody else” jeno said while taking a bite of ice cream he just bought.

”Right? I think i should. Thank you jeno!” i said and immediately run to my house leaving jeno alone.
__________________________

Jeno's pov.

Right? I think i should. Thank you jeno!” she said while running to somewhere else and leave me alone.

I think my scenario came true. I like her but she like someone else.
__________________________

Eunah's pov.

”You learned this yesterday, did you still remember?” asked na ssaem while pointing to a question. I cant pay any attention to what he said.

”Ssaem” i said while putting my pencil down. He immediately look at me and hummed.

”I think i like you” i said. I dont really know what to do since its my first confession ever.  Na ssaem just giggled seeing a red me.

”You know, hundreds of students said the same thing to me” he said and continue to giggled.

”No ssaem, its different” i said again to defend what i just said. This is so embarrassing. What if i got friend zoned? No no a teacher and student zoned? Thats worst than friend zoned 😭

”Really? So what makes you 'like' me?” he asked making me.. speechless. I suddenly cant open my mouth.

”Hurm i asked the same question to some girl student who confessed to me and they said they like my face. But you dont, cute” he said again while staring at me. I still cant lift my head up because im embarrassed to death.

”Its okay, I'll act like i've heard nothing” he said again persuading me.

Did he just rejected me? How am i going to face him tomorrow—