𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙓𝙑𝙡𝙡𝙡

Eunah's pov.

My head hurts like hell, i think i drink too many of alcohol. Parts of my body aches and ew i smells bad.

I woke up in a unfamiliar bedroom. I also saw a t shirt and a skirt on the bed. Looks like new.

Go and get a shower and wear this, once you've done come downstairs and lets have a breakfast together.
-na jaemin

Jaemin?! He bought me home?

I clean myself to get rid of that alcohol smell and wear the new shirt and skirt he bought me.
.
.

"Still having headache?" jaemin asked after taking a spoon of soup.

I nodded and continue to eat, feeling embarrassed because i cant remember any single thing that happened yesterday.

"Eunah-ya.. "

"Lets get married"

"Im gonna take the responsibility for making you pregnant" i nearly chokes the soup-

"Jaemin, im drunk yesterday. I dont mean whatever i said-"

"But eun is still my son and you cant deny the fact" jaemin said looking serious. I honestly dont know what to do and started to tear up.

"But.. you leave me alone with a.. baby to take care of.. ", i quickly stand up while wiping my tears and took my bag, planning to leave the house.

But he suddenly grab my hand and make me facing him.

"I can explain.. " he said wiping my tears with his thumb and smile slightly.

"I do love you, i do want you but i have no other option 3 years ago but to move to busan. My mom is sick.. and she passed away last year.. ", hearing his explanation makes my heart weak.

"I cant believe i make you pregnant.. but you did well baby, eun is so sweet and polite" he said again ruffling my hair.

I dont even know what to do at that moment, with his arms on my wrist. I accidentally give him a peck without realizing-

"What is that for?" he asked with a playful tone of voice.

"Take that as a sorry" i said trying to hide my face which is red out of embarrassment.

"When i was in busan, i always think about you. My days without you feels empty. Your eyes that always stare at me, the way you call my name. Everything. I miss everything about you" jaemin said lifting my chin up to face him.

"Im sorry" i said hugging him back with tears on my cheeks, feeling miserable for not knowing the truth.

"No baby, im the one who left you alone. I honestly dont expect that you're still in love with me. Because you know, i act like a fuck boy, leaving you who's pregnant" he said wiping my tears and caressing my cheek.

"And i still love you, fuck boy", my words manage to light his face up. That is my na ssaem, cute and bright.

"I love you more that i cant explain how much" he said before showers me with kisses.

And we're back at it, the house is full or laugh and giggles from me and him.

[ Sorry for the short chapter hoho ]