𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙡𝙡

I promised yuna to come early to school today but i dont see her yet, maybe she woke up late. I walked to the canteen to buy a bread since i haven't eat my breakfast to come early.

When i passed by teacher's room, i heard my name being called by the teachers.

”Han eunah, this girl needed some help in mathematics. She's kinda stubborn and i think you can guide her since you're just years older” i heard ms kim said that to a teacher but im not sure who.

”Okay ms kim, I'll try guiding her”, i honestly think that im not too bad in maths. I mean i almost passed that subject in the last exam.

”Eunah-ya what are you doing here” yuna said out of the sudden and i dont even realize where she came from. I quickly shut her mouth with my hand not wanting the teachers hear us.

”Shhh im trying to hear what the teachers say” i wispered to yuna and she nodded.

”Okay okay but.. is ms kim talking to jaemin ssaem?” asked yuna. I quickly take a look and.. ms kim is really talking to na ssaem. So that means, na ssaem is guiding me?! Noo. At that point, i hope what i just heard isn't true. 
.
.
”Class dismiss. Can eunah meet me in teacher's room?” asked na ssaem while looking straight to my table.

I immediately clean my table and follow him to the teacher's room.

”So eunah, you got 17 percent out of 100 for your mathematic test. What do you think about this?” he asked looking straight into my eyes. My heart beat so fast.. what?

”Ssaem, i almost passed the exam” i said while looking away and avoid his eyes. [ Ik each country have their own level of mark but.. hskshsk idk ]

”Eunah, im not calling you to get mad okay.. but you're the lowest in your class” he said. I just rolled my eyes and makes him sigh for seeing my attitude.

”If you're acting like this, i have no option but to push you so you could do better” he said again. I turn to see his expression but he giggled seeing my move. What.. ?

”Okay, I'll do what i can. See you in class” he said. I immediately go to the toilet and saw myself blushing, wait.. blushing?! I kinda agreed that his smile is kinda sweet.
.
.
”Eunah-ya its lunch time, today's menu is spicy chicken. Its your favorite... Eunah-ya.. han eunah!”

”Huh what?” i said with my confused face. I think too far and not hearing anything lol.

”What are you thinking? You dont even hear what im saying” asked yuna wanting to know what im thinking about. Actually i was thinking about what na ssaem gonna do with my marks but.. ugh whatever.

”Who said that? I heard you okay” i said defending myself.

”Oh really? What is the menu for today?” asked yuna with her annoying damn face. I giggled out of awkwardness.

”Umm.. aah im so hungry, yuna-ya lets go downstairs i didn't eat my breakfast that's why im so hungry” i said changing the topic. Yuna just ignore me and walk to canteen.
.
.
Me and yuna look at each other after hearing some noise from downstairs. We took a look and realise that na ssaem is there with a crowd of girls student.

”Serious talk, na ssaem is not that handsome” i said with my serious face looking at yuna. Yuna shook her head and said..

”Nope i dont think so” she said pointing my cheeks with her index finger. I immediately cover my cheeks with my hands.

”Ah annoying” i said while hitting yuna's shoulder.

”So you still wanna go there or.. ” asked yuna.

”Bruh we are, im super hungry since i didn't eat my breakfast because of you” i said chilling my blush.

We passed by a crowd of some girls together but someone accidentally push me and i nearly fall down but..

”Are you okay?”

”N-na ssaem” i said stuttering cause i just realized how close our face are. I mean did he just touch my waist.. with his hand ? Is my heart beating right now.. ? I dont think so.

”Ah im okay, thanks” i said while adjusting my skirt. I immediately run to yuna after saying thanks to him.
.
.
”What? Is your heart fluttering?” asked yuna while laughing really hard after teasing me.

”Shut up that's not funny” i said while playing with my food because im still embarrassed.

”Eunah ssi, eomma said dont play with your food” said yuna jokingly. I just put my head on the table. I cant laugh to her joke because im still thinking about what just happened. What should i do if i meet na ssaem after this 😭.

”This girl? Yah han eunah”, i quickly put my head up to see who called me by my full name.

”What is it feels like to be a cloud chaser?” asked that unknown girl with her gang behind her, what a gangster. I dont even know her but she called me by my full name and its kinda rude.

”Who are you? What do you want from me?” i asked.

”Huh look how brave this girl is. You just touched my jaemin ssaem!”

Excuse me? Your jaemin ssaem?

[ I was writing this while listening to day6 song and i feel like crying. I really wish i had a perfect love story lol ]