𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙓𝙑𝙡

Eunah's pov.

I promised eun to have a date to playground today it was a great day and the weather is good too. We walked in the street together heading to the playground happily.

Eun is actually my happy pill after a whole stressing week.

I suddenly feels like going to the toilet. I think i drank too much coffee a while ago.

”Eun, can you wait for mummy here? If a person asked you to follow them, say no okay” i said making eun question why.

”If eun is a good boy then mummy will tell you why” i said giving a dearly smile while stroking his hair.
.
.

As soon as i done, i saw a black haired guy with formal uniform on talking with my son. I go near them wishing it wasn't jaemin.

Fuck, it is.

”What are you doing here?” i asked making a poker face. He look shock.

”I was.. passing by and i saw him alone so i decide to talk to him”, i took a long sigh, he should stop seeing my eun.

I was about to talk to jaemin but my phone buzzed, someone is calling me. I kinda surprised to see the user's id, it was 'mom'. Why would she call me after 3 years.

”Hello, eunah.. your dad, he's having a heart attack and is searching for you”

I dont know how and what to feel. He kicked me out when i was pregnant and now he needs me? My feelings got mixed up but i decide to meet him. He's my father after all.

I took a quick look at eun, he cant follow me to the hospital. Should i leave him with jeno? But.. jeno is still busy with his work since he just got back from business trip. What should i do.

”You can leave him with me” jaemin said while showing me an awkward smile.

Should i?

Or shouldn't?

I guess i have to because i had no choice. Letting eun spending time with his biological father once is okay.. right?

”I have no choice, here, I'll pick him up at five” i said coldly but somehow create a smile on jaemin's face.

I haven't see that smile for a long time.

”Your number” i said throwing my bitch face to him. We then exchange our number. I mean.. i would've pick eun late.

”Eun, can you play with this uncle first? Mummy will come and pick you. His name is na ssaem” i wispered to eun so jaemin wouldn't hear me.

Eun nodded and waved me, so i waved my baby back.
______________________

Jaemin's pov.

Me and eun walked to the playground as soon as she disappeared.

”Na ssaem, eun want ice cream” eun said pouting his lips cutely. I giggled seeing his cuteness but then i realized..

”Na ssaem?”

”Uhm, mummy told me this is na ssaem” he said cluelessly while pointing towards me with his little finger.

I nodded and smile, ”Yes, call me na ssaem”

In my life, no one called me by my first name because they think its weird. But now i have eunah and eunwoo calls me na ssaem, that actually feels nice.

We went to a ice cream shop and was about to order. Eun look so confused looking at the various flavor of ice creams.

”Eun, what flavor would you like to have?” i asked. He then look at me with a worried face.

”Na ssaem, they have strawberry?” he asked looking so sad.

”Of course they have eun” i said and success to make his face light up. Why is he so sad talking about strawberry?

”Two cups of strawberry ice cream please” i said to the waiter while still holding eun's hand.

He then pull my hand softly, probably because he want to talk to me while waiting for our ice cream.

”Eun love strawberry! Na ssaem too?” he asked and i nodded right away. He look so happy that we have the same interests.

We ate our ice cream and spend most of our time playing in the playground together.

Its already 5:30 p.m. But the question is, where's eunah? We've waited here for half an hour. Eun us also very tired and keep yawning while holding his blue car tight.

So i decide to call her.

”Hello?”

”Hey jaemin, sorry i cant pick eun now. Maybe tomorrow, my father is having a operation and i need to be here as his family member”

”Oh okay then, bye—”

She ended the call.

Did her feelings towards me faded? Im not really shock if she is, i left her in the first place.

”Na ssaem, eun want sleep”, i immediately grab him since he look so sleepy. He keep yawning and i keep on closing his mouth with my hand while he's yawning. And i think its kinda cute.

I drive to my home with eun beside me. Surprisingly he quietly snored, maybe too tired. I couldn't help but laugh silently.
.
.

I place eun on my bed carefully, not wanting him to wake up. I didn't even wash him up because i dont have any baby clothes in my house.

I lay and facing him, sweeping his bangs away from his eyes. He look like a male version of eunah. I place a peck on his rosy cheek. Just like his name, i uwu everytime i see him.
.
.

I woke up and saw an angel in front of me. He is beautiful just like his mother. Long lashes, rosy cheeks and adorable nose just make me wanna squish here and there.

He's nice and very polite too. I wonder who's the father of this perfect baby.