𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡

”You wont believe me but i saw a handsome guy in ms kim's office”, i heard as soon as i opened my earphone. There she goes, she's the noisiest girl in our class.

”Yah park saerin, can you shut your mouth. Me and my friend are trying to study” i said standing up while pointing my friend, kim yuna.

”Eunah-ya, this loser is your friend? This punk who's hitting on my boyfriend is your friend?” she said getting near to my table.

”This is your friend huh” she said again while pushing yuna's head slightly with her finger. Yuna act like nothing happen and just continue reading her book.

”Kim yuna, are you ignoring me?” asked saerin while lowing down her body to face yuna who's reading her book. She then pull yuna's hair making her gasp in pain. I was about to help but saerin's friend immediately stand up and warning me.

”Like i care” i said while hitting saerin's hand with a book. As soon as she let go of yuna's hair, i quickly pull yuna and head to the toilet.

”Im sorry yuna, its my fault” i said while fixing yuna's hair. She just smile and said its okay. How can i deserve someone like her.
__________________________

Flashback.

I was saerin's bestfriend.. but,

”Okay baby, talk to you later” said saerin and hung the phone call from his boyfriend. I stared her with a weird face.

”Baby? Is it jisung?” i asked. She shook her head right after.

”Chenle?” i asked again and she shook her head again. Honestly i dont like her habit for playing with other people's feeling. All the guys she date are nice and innocent but she makes them become something opposite.
.
.
I was walking with saerin and we saw jisung talking and laughing with yuna. I tried to stop her but she just burned up instantly.

”Kim yuna, are you hitting on my boyfriend?” she asked while holding her anger.

”Sorry saerin, you're the one who cheated on me. I spent my nights thinking what i did to you.. i believe that you wont cheat on me but that's all true” jisung said and walk away not wanting to see saerin again.

Saerin immediately pull yuna's hand and asked me to follow her to our secret place, behind the canteen. Saerin was about to slap yuna's face but i stop her.

”Saerin, she did nothing wrong. Why are you doing this?” i asked while holding her hand to stop her.

”Han eunah, did you just stop me?! Choose. This bitch or me!” saerin shouted. I ignored her request and asked yuna to go back to her class. As soon as she gone, i let saerin's hand go.

”I've had enough with your bullshits, saerin. I want to stop now” i said and leave saerin alone there.

Our friendship stops there.
___________________________

”Announcement, all students are asked to gather at the hall now. I repeat, all students are asked to gather at the hall now. Thank you”

I quickly wash my hand and walk to the hall with yuna. We sat together according to our classes.

”Yuna-ya i think our school is doing school attack! Ahh i hope nct dream came to our school” i said excitedly.

”I dont think so but i hope nct 127 came. Ahh if i can see yuta oppa in person, I'll cry ㅠㅠ” yuna said while laughing to her own joke. She's actually a hyper and happy kid and i love being her friend.

”Attention, it wont be long” said ms kim trying to catch everyone's attention.

”This is na jaemin, our new practical teacher. He'll teach mathematics, most hated subject in this school” said ms kim again while laughing. All students started to whisper about this na something ssaem (ssaem; teacher). I dont get it, he's not that good looking lol.

”Dismissed”, everyone went to their own class and us too. Ah i forgot, the first subject is maths. I hate maths the most 😭.

”Hi students. Im na jaemin, you can call me na ssaem or jaemin ssaem. Since this is my first class, anything you guys want to ask me, go ahead and dont be shy” he said with his deep ass voice and a sweet smile. I can hear my classmates saying awh from behind. Ugh annoying.

”Ssaem, what's your favorite fruit?” asked saerin with her annoying voice that makes me want to slap her in the face.

”My favorite fruit it strawberry. I love strawberry like crazy” he said while giggling with his sweet smile. I think his smile is cute but whatever.

”Eunah-ya your favorite fruit is strawberry too” wispered yuna while pocking my shoulder.

”So what” i answered with a cold face to show that im super annoyed with this damn situation.

After answering tons of questions, he finally started to teach but get stopped by a question.

”Ssaem, do you have a girlfriend?”

”Haha nope, i dont” he answered making my classmates wispered while smiling like a jerk. Yes yes go ahead and make a special relationship with your teacher, he's just three or four years older lol.

”Ssaem” i said while standing up. He then look me with his weird looking eyebrow.

”When are you gonna teach? Im getting bored” i said again. something wrong. Ssaem just laughed out of awkwardness and started teaching.

”Ya han eunah, dont be so rude. You're disturbing him when he's talking” wispered yuna making me sit down immediately.

Is it too harsh? Ugh so what.

[ Releasing new book 🥳 ]