𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙓𝙡

[ WARNING THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT ]

Its been months since nana and i been together. Im going to graduate in a month and enter a university (and will marry my na ssaem too). Its a habit of him to hangout at my place with 'studying' reason but only god knows what we're doing.. together.

”You're here” i said while running to him like a little kid and hug him tight, buried my head into his chest. I looked up to see his face and welcomed with a peck of kiss on my lips.

”That's it?” i asked and whined making him smile while nodded, teasing me. He let go of that hug by pushing me softly.

”Have you had your dinner?” i asked again, still mad at him for not kissing me more.

”No, but..”

”Can i have you for dinner?” he asked with a smirk on his face. My cheeks started tu heat up and i literally think i look like a tomato.

”No?” he asked again while getting near me. I cant help but take a few step backwards until i reach the wall. I close my eyes and beg him to forgive me but i think im too late.

Jaemin then push the door knob near me to lock the room in case someone will jump in when they have their moment. He also take a look at my 'nervous eyes closed' face. ”Cute”

I opened my eyes to see what he's doing with an inch between our face and he surprised me by doing tiny but wet kisses on my neck. It actually tickles me but i somehow enjoy the feeling.

We surely being together in these past months but we haven't done things like this before. He then pulled back the kisses and place my hand around his neck before making my lips his.

He enjoyed sucking and licking my lips as i kiss him back with all my might. I pulled away for a while to catch some breath. He then smile when he realized how red i was.

But that doesn't stop him from continue. He moved to the next level without hesitation. Placing his hands from my waist to my peaches. I started to feel uncomfortable but he distract me with the wet kiss. He's a really good damn kisser.

”Jaemin” i groaned his name with an uncontrolled volume making jaemin's move more aggressive. He just smirk with satisfied on his face. At this moment he's neither nana nor na ssaem but jaemin with this attitude.

”Yes baby, should i go more?” he asked without my notice, paying attention to my breathing.

He pulled my shirt off in a hurry, not wanting to waste a moment. Put me on the table to make his work easier. I couldn't hold back but to unbutton his shirt, showing six packs of abs that made my jaw drop because how hot he is.

He then bit somewhere near my collarbone and leave a beautiful wound there. ”Now you're all mine” he wispered proudly, satisfied with his own work before doing the real deal.

[ Hi readers, is this enough or.. ? ]

”Jaemin im a minor” i said with my lower tone of voice to remind him to be careful. Anything can happen in a blink.

Jaemin couldn't think straight feeling his member goes hard. He then asked for my permission if i was ready.. to receive some love.

Doing his jobs and hearing my groans and moans makes him happy. Since my parents went on vacation, i didn't control my voice but let everything out.

We end the night with soft kisses and cuddles. It was an unforgettable night, when we make love for the first time.. :)

[ Brb with air zamzam to clear my damn brain ]