𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙑𝙡

Its currently 5 in the morning and i woke up early because i dont wanna see my mom's face. I quickly pack my bag with school stuff and head outside.

Its still dark and cold since its early in the morning. I passed by a coffee shop and find someone waving at me.

"J-jeno?", i walked inside the cafe crossing my arms since its so cold and i forgot to take my jacket.

"What are you doing here? Its still early" he asked while turning off his laptop.

"Im going to school. And you?" i asked him while placing my bag on my side.

"Im finishing my assignment. I thought schools starts at 8 ?" he asked again. I nodded and take a sip of the coffee that's just arrived.

We talked about random things for about an hour. He seems enjoy talking to me since we're having a same situation. We met yesterday but i felt really comfortable around him :)
________________________

Dad ;
Eunah-ya, come home early and lets have dinner together. I'll arrive home this evening.

Me ;
Okay.
________________________

"Eunah-ya what are you do- you look so down, are you okay?" asked yuna while looking at my cloudy face.

"Nothing, my dad's actually coming home this evening" i said while placing my head on my table.

"Show him your wounds, he'll trust you" said yuna comforting me. I immediately stand up and said..

"No he will not! He loves his new wife and i cant do anything about it" i shouted and leave that class. I think i need some time alone, even yuna dont understand me. I hate myself. I hate myself that i cant explain my feelings.
.
.
"Hey, im sorry" said yuna after knocking on my table.

"Dont be, its my fault for being too emotional" i said not wanting to face her or even anyone.

"Okay then, I'll text you leter. Bye" said yuna while waving at me and leave me alone in the classroom.

Hhh i should go home now. Dad will be angry if i dont.
.
.
"So how's your two days with your mom?" asked dad while eating his dinner. I didn't answer him and continue to eat.

"Our days are great honey! But would be greater with you" said mom showing that she's excited. Dad then smiling really wide and hugged her. At that time i felt like crying because i remembered how he does the same to my real mom when she's still here.

"Oh you're tearing up, are you okay?" asked dad putting down his spoon and fork. I took a glance on mom and she look like she's gonna kill me if i opens my mouth.

"Nothing, this soup is so spicy" i said while getting a tissue to wipe my tears.

"I have so many homework to do, I'll go to my room now" i said and immediately clear my plate.

I quickly go to my room and let everything out. I cant hold it anymore, why is this so hard? Im not clever and my family is broken. People in school hate me and teachers dont really like me because of my attitude. You think i dont give a fuck? I do. I do think about others impression of me. I do care about others impression but what can i do? I cant change me.

"Han eunah, come here please" shouted dad from outside.

"In a minute!" i shouted back and quickly wipe all my tears to act like nothing happen because i know, mom will beat me if i didn't.

"There she is, go ahead and tell me what you wanted to say" asked dad to a guy that look really familiar to me. Ehh na ssaem.. ?

"Im here because eunah cant pay attention in class which me myself also dont really know why. So the teachers asked me to do some lesson for her.. at home" he said while looking at me with his eagle looking eyes.

"I see, i knew that she have some problem in mathematics and im planning to pay a teacher. Glad you're here" said dad while shaking hand with na ssaem.

Oh my god, what should i do.