𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙑

I keep smiling on my way back home and some people stared at me but i dont really care. I have 'him' to support me :> shskshsj (suara gedik HAHAH)

"Im home" i said with my lower tone of voice.

"There you are, i need to talk to you" said mom crossing her arms. Im getting nervous, what is she gonna do?

"Where's dad?" i asked while putting my bag down. Mom just ignored me and go to her room to take something.

"He's going for a business trip" she said while walking towards me with a belt. She then hit me with that belt multiple times.

"Stop! Embarrassing! Me!" she shouted while hitting me. I tried to escape but she immediately grab my hair and pull me inside my room and continue to hit me.

When she's not seeing, i quickly grab my bag and run from that house. With messy hair and wounds on my face, i walked to a playground near my neighborhood.

Why am i so unlucky, what is my fault to deserve these? I keep thinking about my damn luck. My step mom have never hit me and i think its because my dad is always with me. Its the first time for my dad to have a business trip.

"If you tell your dad, i'll kill you" i remembered mom said that after having thought of calling my dad. What if she really kill me?

I cried so hard thinking about what just happened. I miss my mom.. my real mom. She's always there for me but not anymore. What am i gonna do?

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Im okay im okay" i said while adjusting my hair and wiping my tears.

He then sat on my right side and give me a pack of ice cream but i refuse. He sigh and put the ice cream on my left cheek that was swollen.

"By the way, im jeno. And you?" he asked while getting nearer to me. (kan dia belah lain aih korang ni)

"Im eunah, han-" my words stops when i see his face. He's.. cute.

"Hm?" he asked weirdly seeing my action. I couldn't help but to shut my mouth because im too embarrassed.

"Its okay, i do know you. I live next door and i often seeing you going to school" he said while chuckling with two smiles on his eyes.

"I never saw you-" my words stop again when my stomach growled because i haven't eat anything after going back from school. Jeno then giggled and hand me a roll of kimbap he bought from convenient store.

I eat the kimbap while hiding my embarrassed face. Its our first meet but i already embarrassed myself two times :')

"So if you dont mind, can i asked you what happened earlier? Because your face.. " he asked while pointing towards wounds on my face. I think its my chance to let everything out instead of suffering alone. But.. he's just a stranger.

"Its okay if you dont tell me, i understand. My stepdad used to beat me a lot but it stopped since im entering university" jeno said while staring on the ground thinking about his past life.

"Me too, i also.. got beaten by my stepmom" i said looking at him to make him realize that he's not alone.

"I can actually see that on your face. Life's hard isn't it?" he asked looking me back. I nodded and agreed with him. He has a same luck as me.

"Its already midnight, you should go home" he said with a smile.

"Well thanks.. for hearing me out" i said while giving him some money for the kimbap.

"No its okay but if you resist the how about a cup of coffee.. next time" he said getting excited.

"Haha okay for sure" i said while grinning.
.
.
I walked to my house with jeno and as soon as i arrived he asked me to be careful to not waking up my mom. I thanked him and tiptoeing inside the house to get in my room.

So may things happen in a day but without the insidence, i couldn't be stronger.

[ Ha third person is coming yall plus im gonna update daily since school will start soon :') ]