𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙓

”Can i go in?” said dad suddenly knock my bedroom door. Our kiss end right away when we two pulled back.

”Y-yes dad” i said while wiping my mouth to keep everything clean. Dad will kill me if he knows.

”I bought you guys strawber—” his word stopped when we heard na ssaem hiccups.

”Sorr— hup” he cant even finish his words. He's so cute 😭.

”You must be very tired, I'll get you some water. You guys can keep studying” dad said and immediately leave the room. I looked at him and smiled.

”I guess kissing makes me hup— hiccups” he said while covering his mouth.

”You never kissed someone before?” i asked while placing my hands on my cheeks.

”Nope i dont, its my first time hup— You stole my first kiss” he said pouting.

”Me too and im glad that my first kiss is you” i said while playing with my front hair. I dont know why but i act kinda dumb when im with him :,)

”Here a water, thanks for teaching my daughter until hiccuping” dad said giggling and quickly exit the room.

”It wont hup— stop” he said pouting his mouth. I send him a kiss sign and he shook his head means no.

”If you hiccups by a kiss, then you should stop them by a kiss” i said whining. He shook his head once again and asked me to focus.

”Im going to give a test tomorrow so get ready and study okay. If you got 17 percent once again, dont flirt with me, no hug and no kisses” he said and continue to hold his pen.

”Thats too much!” i whined again, he really did me dirty. Now that im in love so he must think that im doing anything for him.. which i actually did.
.
.

”Good morning yuna! Good morning saerin!” i said making them confused by my sudden action.

”Good mood huh? What happened” yuna asked weirdly seeing me.

”Guess” i said while putting my bag down peacefully. I opened my phone and show yuna a selfie me and na ssaem took last night.

”Daebak! You're kidding!!” yuna shouted. I shook my head and smiling like a psycho jerk. I mean if you were me, you could've been more than happy.. right?

”Ok class good morning” na ssaem said after putting his book on his table. While other student are bowing down, he suddenly wink to me and scrunched his nose.

”Guess what? We're having a mathematic test!” he said happily while other student whined and close their book.
.
.

”Ssaem” i heard saerin called him while raising her hand. He immediately go to her and say whats wrong.

”Ssaem ssaem ssaem” i called him as soon as he done helping saerin with her questions. He then lower his body to face me and wispered why in a cute way.

”Look like your girlfriend is saerin” i wispered making him shock in disbelief. I continue to do my work so he'd notice that im mad.

”I dont have a girlfriend, eunah” he wispered straight to my ears making me blush.

”Okay then im just a place for you whenever you're bored.. right?” i said not realizing that my voice is kinda loud. He then shush me with his index finger making me blush harder.

”Would you like to be my girlfriend then?” he wispered when i tried to answer a question. He knew that i blushes so hard yet he still teases me.

”Na ssaem, im trying to do a test. Can you please move a side” i said while pushing him  far from me.

”I'll take a peck as yes” he wispered. I cant help myself but to blush everytime he wispered to me. His deep voice and warm breathe are enough to make me blush 😳.

”Later” i said while pinching his soft cheek.
.
.

”I feel like vomiting seeing a lovey dovey couple in front of me who's doing a test” yuna said and rolled her eyes but she's just kidding lol. She's gonna beat my arm and smirking all day.

”Yuna-ya you can eat without me okay?” i said and immediately run to na ssaem who's waiting for me in my classroom.

”Have you think about it?” he asked. I wrap my arms around his neck and hummed to pretend that i was thinking.

”Aaa tell me is it a yes?” he whined. I ignore him and continue humming. He look really frustrated. I giggled and give him lots of kisses on his face except for his lips.

”What about here?” he asked while pointing on his own lips. I shook my head and stop wrapping my hand around his neck.

”No? Then im gonna attack yours” he said while smirking and holding my waist. He then push me to the wall and start kissing me passionately.

”Na ssaem” i said between a kiss to ask him to stop.

”I think you should stop calling me that” he said after pulling the kiss and stare right into my eyes.

”Then what should i call you? Baby?” i asked before hugging his waist.

”Up to you baby girl” he said continue to kiss me squish my thigh aggressively.

”Ouch” i groaned hurting. He immediately stop and asked if he hurted me. We stopped kissing since he's afraid that i will get hurt. He then look at me and adore my face with stars in his eyes.

”Pretty” he said cutely after tucking my hair behind my ears.

”I have an idea! what about nana” i said out of the sudden making him flinch cutely.

”Nana sounds great but—”

”See you after school nana, i love you” i said after giving him a peck on his lips and immediately run to the canteen.

”I love you too”