𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙓𝙑𝙡𝙡

”Mummy!”

”Did eun had fun with na ssaem” she asked while caressing eun's cheek with a dearly smile. I just stood there seeing the mummy and son moment. Cute.

”Hey can we.. talk?”

”Make it quick” she shortly said and still smiling seeing her son. Good chance, she's in a good mood!

”Can i know who's eun's father? Why dont you ask him to take care of eun.. instead of me?” i asked full of confident.

Its her turn to say something but her face change.. ?

Did i do something wrong?

”Eun dont have papa”

”Eun, say thank you to na ssaem. We're leaving now” eunah suddenly change the topic with his cold tone of voice making eun immediately shut his mouth. Eun knew something was wrong when her mom acting like that.

He then place his hands on his stomach and bow politely Th-thank you na ssaem”
______________________

Eunah's pov.

Eun's father? He really had no idea that eun is his son. Dumb.

It really a bad decision to leave eun with jaemin. He adore him so much that i felt pressured and sorry to him.

I hate that feeling.

I came to jeno's house because its been a really long time since eun play with him. He missed him so much.

”Eun, you've promised mummy to behave right?”, he just nodded, maybe i look like im gonna scold him.

”Eun, mummy is not mad”, tears started to fall on his face. Oh no.

”Han eunwoo, look at mummy” he then look at me with his teary eyes and red cheeks.

”Han eunwoo? Eun's name?”

”Yes baby, your name is han eunwoo” i said giving him a smile. He look so happy to know his first name. I actually dont know what to do when other kids are mocking him for having a single young mom. And he dont have a first name too.

Han. Because its my first name. Did you think i really gonna name him na eunwoo? Well no. Jaemin will never be his father even if he's biologically is.
.
.

”Uncle jenjen!” eun said while running inside the house when he sees jeno open his arms to greet eun.

”Hey jeno, why did you call me?” i said while sitting beside eun who's playing his blue toy car.

”Oh nothing, i just missed eun and wanted to have dinner together” he said while showing his eye smile.

We've known each other for 3 years, he's here beside me ups and downs. I dont really mind having dinner with him.
.
.

”Mummy, eun done eating. Can eun play?” eun asked. I nodded and smile at him making him run excitedly.

”Eunah-ya, what do you think of me” jeno suddenly asked while i was about to stuff my mouth with some rice.

Uhm.. friend, why?” i said while lifting my shoulder. I took a glance to jeno, he seems serious.

”I actually like you.. ”

”Of course bro, i like you too as a—”

”More than friend” he said making me choked some rice. He like me.. ?

I grab some water to calm myself down before jeno continue what he's gonna say.

”I've been crushing on you since the first time i saw you. But if you dont feel the same, its okay at least i can let everything that stuck here out” he said again while tapping his chest loudly.

Bro calm tf down.

”Can i be eun's father and your husband? We will be a great family and his name gonna be lee eunwoo instead of han eun—”

”Jeno, i dont have any romantic feeling towards you. I do appreciate you and your help these past years but.. i dont feel the same. Im sorry” i said, lowering my head.

How can i not be sorry? He spent a lot of time and even money to support me and eun.

”Dont be, i know you're going to reject me” he said faking a smile and continue to eat.

[ Is it just me that cant reject someone because of that guilty fcking feeling? Ok just me ]

”Mummy, can eun sleep with uncke jenjen today?” eun asked showing his puppy eyes to persuade me. Naughty boy.

”But baby—”

”Eunah, I'll take care of him” jeno said looking at me but then show his eye smile to eun.

”Okay then” i sigh and drive myself home..

Sike.

It was a stressing day, i should drink some alcohol to calm myself down. Its the best medicine even if they're a little bit bitter.
________________________

Jaemin's pov.

I was about to close my eyes and suddenly my phone buzzed. Its so late, why would someone call me?

Eunah?

”Hello, Is this her husband? She's so drunk right now”, i heard a male voice asking me to take eunah with me. She drink?

I quickly took my jacket and wore them since its so cold outside.
.
.

”Oh na ssaem, why are you here?” she said while pointing towards me with her index finger and giggles alone. She's damn drunk.

I pay for her drinks and let her ride me on my back. With her on my back, i walked to my house while hearing her bubbling something unnecessary.

”Na ssaem, you're an asshole”

”Me?”

”Yes you asshole, you leave me”

”I do leave you, but im not an asshole”

”No you areEee” she shook her legs making me nearly lose my balance.

”Okay okay i am”, she then giggled out of satisfied.

”You miss me?” i asked.

”Hmm yea but i think i shouldn't”

”You leave me and eun alone” she said again.

”Eun?” i stop walking.

”Na ssaem, put me down”, i let her sit at a bench nearby because she cant even stand straight.

She then cupped my face and give me a peck on my lips. She smells bad.. smells like alcohol.

”That feels great”, she said before passed out. She's damn drunk and i dont know where her house is.

I got her on my back again and walked to my house. She should sleep here, there's no other place.

But, is eun really my child?