𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙓𝙡𝙡𝙡

Seeing him in school make my heart feels different. He's not acting like a normal clingy nana.

”Na ssaem, are you coming tonight?”

”Sorry eunah, i have works to do”, almost all of our conversation end with his 'sorry have works to do'. He also treat me differently from his girls students.

I started to overthink, what if he dont even like me but approach me because he wants my.. body? Aish no no thats not my nana, he'll never do that to me.
.
.

I looked at our picture together, smiling brightly on my phone's lockscreen. Whats wrong with him.. or i did something wrong?

Time passes and he still acting different without a word. I will graduate next week, means that i cant meet him after this.

Worrying about him, i dont even have time to take care of myself. Thats when i realized that im.. pregnant.
_______________________

Every month, girls will have a week of break but not for me. Im late for my period.. no. Im not getting any. Lately, im so sensitive to smell. I feel like vomiting, even smelling good things.

I collect my confidence to bought a pregnancy test myself which i success to. My heart feels like bursting when i saw two lines on the pregnancy test.

Its his baby.. our baby.
_______________________

I planned to tell him about it on my graduation day.. which is today.

”Yuna-ya did you saw na ssaem?” i asked yuna wanting her to hurry. She then look me and raise one of her eyebrow.

”Eunah relax, do you need him that bad?” she asked making me lost my chill right away. I dont get it, i get mad so easily.

”Yuna, im pregnant and i need to tell him today”, yuna literally open her eyes wide and gasp in disbelief. I nodded and give her a tired look, dont know what to do.

”He just left and heading to the airport which i also dont know why, but did you really—”, i left adter hearing her. Airport? Where will he go?

I quickly took a texi and head to the airport, hoping to see him. I spent hours on airport searching for the love of my life. He didn't go, dont he?
_______________________

Jeno's pov.

I was driving down the street from my friend's house and my phone buzzed suddenly. Huh.. eunah?

”Hello?”

”Is this the husband? Can you come to the hospital now”

I make a u turn with my car, immediately driving to the hospital. Husband? Whats wrong with her?
.
.

”She called you the most so i assume you as her husband. Congratulations, she's 5 weeks pregnant”, the doctor said while shaking my hand. Only god knows how i felt when I heard that the girl i love will have a kid.. which is not mine.
_______________________

Eunah's pov.

When i opened my eyes, i saw jeno instead of jaemin sitting beside me with a worried face. Since he knows about my family, he didn't call my father and keep this secret.

”Are you okay now?” he asked helping me to sit. My head is still spinning. I wonder what happened.

”The doctor told me that.. ”,

”You're 5 weeks pregnant” he said with a sigh, hard to tell me. I let out a sigh too.. knowing that he knows about this make my heart relief. At least someone will understand me.

”I know and planning to tell the father but he left.. without words” i said lowering my tone, feeling embarrassing with my own self.

”Should i get rid of this baby” i said again making jeno trigger.

”This baby did nothing wrong”

”But what do i tell my dad?” i asked with a higher voice. Fade up with everything.

”Eunah look at me, tell your dad everything. Wether he mad or not, im still here for you” jeno said cupping my face to pay attention to him.

You will?