ɪɪɪ: xᴠɪ

"WE HAVE COME A LONG WAY TOGETHER. So many have sacrificed so much to make this place possible." All of them surrounded Vince who's speaking in front of all the crowd. A wooden cup right on his grasp.

"Your friends and your family. So here's to the ones who couldn't be here. Here's to the friends we lost."

Newt and Thomas looked at each other. The blond sent him a small smile that the brunette returned as they held hands.

"This place is for you. It's for all of us. But this, this is for them." He gestured at the large rock. "So, in your own time, in your own way, come make your peace. And welcome to the Safe Haven."

Everybody hoisted their own drinks and cheered as they were finally free. Because from the hands of WICKED, they had flee.

They celebrated their liberation and started to light the bonfire. At the center, the illuminating flames were ablaze. Everyone carved the names of each friends they lost.

To remember them.
And To cherish the memories they had with them.

Newt and Thomas were conversing with Sonya and Aris, while Minho sat alone, reading Ada's letters.

He cried and laughed while he read them.

He heaved a sigh as he said, "You're a genius but you can be an idiot at times." He shook his head. He stood up and placed the diary back inside the filthy mahogany bag.

He immediately made his way to the medical wing and was met with the mahogany haired girl who was still stuck in her slumber.

He sat down beside the unconcious, brown haired girl.

After she got unconcious back in the city, he carried her all the way to the berg and Brenda quickly injected her with the serum. It got the virus to slow down, but she still didn't wake up. No one knew why.

When they had saved Newt and Thomas. They had brought the cure with them. They found out that the serum wasn't enough and gave her the cure. That was Thomas' whole plan anyway. He wouldn't go back there, if it wasn't for Ada.

Minho was grateful that the mahogany haired girl survived. He wouldn't bear it if she didn't. And he couldn't wait for her to wake up.

░░░░

ADA WAS FINALLY AWAKE. Minho didn't let her out of his sight. She finally got to calm him down after a few hours. Minho's arms were wrapped around her shoulders as the couple conversed with Newt and Thomas. The blonde told her that he and her sister were getting to know each other and getting closer. And that he and Thomas were now finally a couple. Frypan complained about them as another love birds that he'll have to endure.

Everything was vigorous until Thomas stood up. The vibrant atmosphere wavered when Thomas turned to Ada with a solemn look on his face. "I need to talk to you about something."

Ada and Minho shared a look of confusion. The short haired girl only shrugged and followed behind Thomas.

They came in to a halt in front of a large rock. Names were already carved in them. She noticed Alby was written there. Chuck. And Winston.

She looked at the brunette in puzzlement before he spoke out.

"She didn't make it. She said she regretted hurting you. Hurting us. She wanted to tell you she was sorry. For everything. She gave me the cure. To give it to you. I just thought you'd like to be the one to carve her name on it."

Ada looked down in solemn and grief.

Teresa became one of the fiend in their eyes. She chose her side and they fell for her wiles.

She made bad decisions for a good outcome. But the good never came. It can never come from WICKED. And the result was always malevolence.

She was infuriated with the ebony haired girl with a passion for what she did to all of them. But she's not someone that feels satisfaction and great joy when an enemy dies.

And Teresa was her best friend.

She were their friend until she chose the wrong side.

Even if Teresa betrayed her. Even if she hated her. She can never fully loathe her because they used to be as close as sisters.

No one can truly hate someone you loved for a long time.

And so she grabbed the tool in Thomas' grasp and carved her name on the large concrete. She carved her name and thought of the best friend she knew before the maze. And not the best friend she knew as the betrayer.