ɪɪ: xᴠɪɪ

"THERE'S NOTHING YOU COULD DO FOR THEM." said Jorge. "If we don't move now. We won't be much better off." He added. The words didn't process in Ada's head. Her eyes never flickered away from her friends. From Minho. Thomas heavily breathed before saying, "You guys gotta go right now." He turned to the Hispanic man and the doe eyed girl. "What?" Brenda asked in disbelief. "They're not looking for you. You'll be safe but you gotta go now." Then his gaze averted to Ada, "You gotta go. Somewhere safe-"

"No!" Ada refused without hesitance. "I can't leave without them. Without you. If you're staying, I'm staying too."

Silence. They waited for each other to say something, when Jorge spoke out. "Goodluck, kids." He nodded to the pair.

"Brenda we have to go, come on. Come on." Jorge and Brenda stood up. Taking one last look at the pair before sprinting off.

"What do we do?" asked Ada.

"I don't- I don't know..."

Ada's gaze looked around. Searching for something that could be useful. Then she saw it. "Thomas..." the brown haired girl pointed at the bomb inside a bag Jorge left. The pair shared a look of agreement.

WICKED confiscated every weapon they could find. And they gathered every person they got. Knelt down on the ground, a gun pointed at them. Using a device to check at the back of their necks and see what subject they are.

That is the painful truth to the kids from WICKED. No matter where you go. No matter how far you get. WICKED has already branded you. Like a scar in your skin forever.

"How many did we get?" asked Janson.

"All of them. Give or take."

"Give or take, what?"

"Well, they lost a few."

Rat-man looked around. Searching for the brunette and mahogany haired girl.

"Where are Thomas and Ada?"

"Right here." The pair said in unison, catching the attention of Janson and the others.

The two raised their hands in surrender, glancing at Janson who has an evil grin carved on his face.

They pushed them forward in front of Janson. "Thomas." he then abruptly punched him in the stomach, making Thomas groan in pain. "Get him in line."

Then Janson's gaze turned to Ada, "Ada. Lovely to see you again."

"The feeling's not mutual." she blurted out without reluctance.

Then suddenly, a hand smacked right onto her face. She heard Minho and the others' bellows. "Now, go join your friends." The brown eyed girl was roughly placed down beside Thomas. The sting on her cheek still fresh. She released a groan and glared at the armed man who shoved her.

"Okay. Bring her in."

She's here?

"Why didn't you run?" The voice of Minho snapped her out of her thoughts. "I'm tired of running." said Thomas. Then he turned to the mahogany haired girl beside him. They didn't say anything and nodded. Minho didn't know what the pair were up to, so he looked at them, puzzled.

Another aircraft landed. Ada shielded her eyes from all the dust and so did the others. And then, she appeared. Ava Paige.

She casually walked out and strided closer to see the collected people, clearer. "Is this all of them?" Ada couldn't believe she was hearing the blonde woman's sickening voice again.

Janson, who was in front of the woman wearing all white, answered. "Most of them."

"It'll be enough." he added.