ɪɪ: xᴠ

"ESPIONAGE." MINHO STATED. "THAT'S ITS NAME." Ada raised her eyebrows. "That's just word." Minho mimicked the girl's expression. "I know." The girl heaved a sigh, her gaze falling down to her illustration. A new idea of an invention. She explained to Minho how they work so that they could get better names than the last ones. "Come on, it's cool and it's like one of the big words I can remember. And I don't remember much."

"Dingus."

"Your dingus."

Their playful bickering was then stopped when a voice Ada immediately recognized called, "Ada." She looked behind her shoulders to look at the woman who flashed her a smile. "May I speak with you for a moment?" Mary walked closer to the girl. Ada turned to the others, she realized Teresa was no longer with them or near them. She wondered where the girl was and decided to find her later and maybe talk to her. But she also remembered the conversation she needs to have with Newt.

The girl closed her journal and put the small pencil in the pocket of her brown jacket. She stood up from the rock she was sitting on and went to Mary. "How are you?" The woman started, striding side by side.

"Good." Ada replied. "How is Brenda? Is she okay?"

Mary sighed. "For now. We don't know how long. But we can't take her with us." At this the girl knitted her eyebrows in worry.

"There must be another way, right?"

"If we find the cure she can."

Ada gulped. So, what's gonna happen to her then? We're just gonna leave her?

"I wanted to talk to you about your designs." Mary's voice snapped her out of her thoughts. "I wanted to tell you, we tried to get your weapons but we couldn't go that far. We found some things that could help you make something again though." Ada flashed the woman a small smile, "Thank you."

Mary once again embraced the girl, "I can't believe it. You're really safe."

The girl lightly chuckled, "Me too." Said she and they pulled away from the embrace. "I wouldn't survive without them. I wouldn't have gotten this far." Ada glanced at her friends who were sat down, conversing with each other. The sound of their laughter filling her ears.

"You're a strong girl. You kids are all strong. That's why you need each other."

"Thank you, Mary."

The woman flashed the brown haired girl a smile. "I just need to check on something. You should go back to your friends."

Ada nodded, both lightly chuckled before separating. Ada went back to the others, her eyes caught a glimpse of Sonya. Newt. She thought. I need to talk to him, now.

She opened her mouth, about to call the blonde British but was interrupted with Minho who was already strolling to her. "Can I talk to you about something?"

"I need to do something right now, Minho. Let's talk later." She gave him a small smile, moving towards the direction of her blonde friend but Minho stopped her. "Please."

Ada was taken aback. What's gotten in to him? What is it that made him say please? He rarely says please. He never says please.

"What's going on?" Ada knitted her eyebrows in worry. "Let's talk somewhere else." was his only reply.

"O-okay."

The pair walked side by side and found a space behind a large rock where they could talk privately.

"So, what's going on?" Ada asked, her tone laced with nervousness.

"I don't know how to say this..."

"Are you dying?" The short haired girl widened her eyes.

But the Asian just raised his eyebrows in disbelief. "I look this handsome and you're guessing that I'm dying? Ouch, do I look like a dying shank to you?"

"No! Minho- what are you gonna say then? You're making me anxious. It's-"

"I like you, okay." Ada's rambling stopped, all of the sudden she can feel butterflies in her stomach. She can also feel her heartbeat go faster. The mahogany haired girl gaped at the Asian with wide eyes. "What?"

"You know for a smart person, you're a bit dense."

Ada rolled her eyes. "I like you, okay." Minho repeated, louder and clearer. "I have liked you since before the maze. I just can't handle it anymore. I have a feeling you feel the same, but I want to hear it from you."

The brown eyed girl stared at his dark ones. It was like she forgot how to speak.

"I like you. Like, like like you. I love you, okay! Damn, please answer me. You're making me feel-" Minho's rambling was cut off by a short chaste kiss on his lips.

Minho stared wide eyed to the girl in front of him. "Does that answer your question?"

Minho gazed at her lips before averting them to her brown eyes. He looked up at the sky like he was thinking and hummed. "Nah, it wasn't enough."

Ada couldn't help but laugh at him, "Okay." There was a pregnant pause. Minho waited for the words to come out of her lips. She felt the butterflies in her stomach has spread in her whole body. "I love you too, Minho. I always have." said she. Her genuine brown eyes looking straight at his dark ones.

Minho placed his hands on the short haired girl's waist and she snaked her arms around his neck. They gazed in to each others eyes before their lips met. The kiss was now longer and passionate. It was like they've been waiting for the moment their whole lives. They could feel the electricity in their bodies.

Unbeknownst to the couple. A certain blonde witnessed the scene, a smirk carved on his face.

He carefully walked away, making sure not to interfere what the couple is doing.

Newt went back to Frypan and Thomas who were sitting on the rocks. "Where are they?" Asked Frypan.

"Busy." was Newt's only answer. The two saw the smirk on his face and they lightly chuckled when they realized what the British meant.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Minho and Ada are finally official
What do you guys think?